NASCAR SOMD FANTASY 2020 Season

homedepot20

Lets get chatting for the season. Last year went great , I see no reason to change anything. But OPEN MINDED to Change . I would maybe like to see ALL STAR race count as a point race .

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I would like to see NASCAR stopping its slide toward becoming American F1. Too much money in the sport, too much technology in the sport.

Can't stand the "same cars, different decals" approach. Get rid of restrictor plate restrictions, add more road courses. Allow more driver fights: NASCAR has gone from hockey-level fighting to European soccer hand-slapping.

But none of my opinions will gain purchase: NASCAR is following the money and becoming less country/leaving its roots. Just like Nashville.

I WANT to be a fan, but just like the NFL the average fan in the stands doesn't matter as much as it once did.

--- End of line (MCP)

calvcopf

This will be the last year of NASCAR race cars as we know them. The cars of 2021 will be drastically different. I expect this to be the last year for a few of the older drivers that don't want to have to learn a whole new car this late in their career.

homedepot20

Here is a idea πŸ€”. We make 1 Pic for the ENTIRE SEASON which will be used . If Change is needed for ANY race , EDIT that orginal pic . This way , someone can make changes on a weekly basis or keep the pic that were used previously . This eliminates the provision where someone cant miss 2 races without submitting pics . Personally, I will continue to pick a new winner each race , but for those whom have grown tired of this weekly routine or just have no time , still provides participation in this game πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

OldHillcrestGuy

me too, not sure if I can do the whole year with my new schedule, but will put some picks in when I can

Me too, I was on the fence last year about playing. Im a old fart and sometimes I had to rush to get my picks in. I use to do alot of checking out the races on the Nascar website and then decided who I might pick, last year I didnt do that and it showed with my last place finish. lol

homedepot20

It seems everyone what's to participate, but find the weekly pics time consuming . I believe my above suggestion may just be the solution. I too got bored at times.πŸ˜”

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
When the only top team that drives Toyota fills 3 of 4 championship spots, and all the top execs at NASCAR drive a Lexus, just call it the Toyota Cup and get it over with.

Even if Toyota isn't buying the championship, it still looks that way.