somd forum users

just.me

I do not understand some of the intolerance I have encountered here in the forums. Personally, I always thought of this as a place where opinions could be discussed freely. However, I have found that if you disagree with someone on here, you get jumped on. I got bad karma because I disagreed with someone, and (kinda) warned off...."be careful. we like eliane - sort of. you are just a newbie"......I didn't realize that my difference of opinion on pie taste would garner this type of attention. Elaine, (I assume it is Elaine and not eliane) I apologize and defer to your obviously greater knowledge of how pie should taste. I did not mean to offend anyone. Thanks, MMDad, for signing your bad karma message to me previously. I appreciate your honesty, if not your opinion of me, and the fact that you have the balls to stand up for your opinion. And, let me stress the fact that I do NOT want to offend anyone. Just MHO.....Just wanted to join and have some fun.....

mAlice

professional daydreamer
just.me said:
I do not understand some of the intolerance I have encountered here in the forums. Personally, I always thought of this as a place where opinions could be discussed freely. However, I have found that if you disagree with someone on here, you get jumped on. I got bad karma because I disagreed with someone, and (kinda) warned off...."be careful. we like eliane - sort of. you are just a newbie"......I didn't realize that my difference of opinion on pie taste would garner this type of attention. Elaine, (I assume it is Elaine and not eliane) I apologize and defer to your obviously greater knowledge of how pie should taste. I did not mean to offend anyone. Thanks, MMDad, for signing your bad karma message to me previously. I appreciate your honesty, if not your opinion of me, and the fact that you have the balls to stand up for your opinion. And, let me stress the fact that I do NOT want to offend anyone. Just MHO.....Just wanted to join and have some fun.....
I don't remember if I gave you karma or not. Sometimes I sign it, sometimes I don't. You came off rather cocky, that's why you got grief.

Pete

Repete
just.me said:
Tell them to take a flying leap.

just.me

elaine said:
I don't remember if I gave you karma or not. Sometimes I sign it, sometimes I don't. You came off rather cocky, that's why you got grief.
well, I apologize. I am not sure how I came off "rather cocky", because I disagreed with someone ( I did not even pay attention to who) over the taste of pie.....I just meant that it seemed toooooo sharp when I tried it. Again, sorry.

morganj614

Elaine does not own the forums but she might know more about keylime pie :yay:

just.me said:

Pete

Repete
just.me said:
well, I apologize. I am not sure how I came off "rather cocky", because I disagreed with someone ( I did not even pay attention to who) over the taste of pie.....I just meant that it seemed toooooo sharp when I tried it. Again, sorry.
You are showing your soft underbelly. If someone gets their ass up over your opinion of a pie do you really give a hump what they think?

Also there is no minimum time required before your opinion counts, unless you are stupid then it will never count even if you stay for 10 years.

slotted

just.me said:
:howdy: I just left you some signed karma.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
just.me said:

If it makes you feel any better, I hate key lime pie...and I don't care HOW it's made. :lol:

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
If it makes you feel any better, I hate key lime pie...and I don't care HOW it's made. :lol:
Now that was uncalled for, red for you :burning:

I know you are crushed now. :mad:

:lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
just.me, would you feel better if we gave a a big, mushy, gushy welcome to the forums?