somd forum users

just.me

slotted said:
No, he just wants some SIGNED red.

I was just amazed at how strongly some of you feel about such a silly subject........I mean, it is just pie, for god's sake....and whoever gave me the red karma and said something about 'kind of liking eliane' did not sign.....kudos to Elaine for inspiring such devotion!!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
just.me said:
I was just amazed at how strongly some of you feel about such a silly subject........I mean, it is just pie, for god's sake....and whoever gave me the red karma and said something about 'kind of liking eliane' did not sign.....kudos to Elaine for inspiring such devotion!!
You're not going to do well here if you're going to take all of this so seriously, especially the karma thing. I pass out red karma just for the hell of it, and I ALWAYS hit a newbie with at least one shot.

Last edited:

slotted

just.me said:
I signed both of mine. You are the one getting bent on the silly subject. I think everyone else is just having fun with it. :popcorn:

Oh, and FYI, I don't believe in God.

just.me

slotted said:
I signed both of mine. You are the one getting bent on the silly subject. I think everyone else is just having fun with it. :popcorn:

Oh, and FYI, I don't believe in God.

Funny, I don't feel bent....
are you sure about that?

justbeachy

can be a real beach
Pete said:
Making proclamations like that is a sure way to get red. :lol:
:lmao: Oh well, wouldn't be the first time I got red. I got red the other day just for being in a fourm wasn't singed but comment said "There are other fourms you know" I had only post once on that fourm and just kept going back to read other opinions while at work. What was that person doing ..watching who was going in and out of fourm.. geesh!

just.me

justbeachy said:
:lmao: Oh well, wouldn't be the first time I got red. I got red the other day just for being in a fourm wasn't singed but comment said "There are other fourms you know" I had only post once on that fourm and just kept going back to read other opinions while at work. What was that person doing ..watching who was going in and out of fourm.. geesh!
:whistle: maybe it was because you are a "newbie" too. LOL

SamSpade

just.me said:
I do not understand some of the intolerance I have encountered here in the forums. Personally, I always thought of this as a place where opinions could be discussed freely. However, I have found that if you disagree with someone on here, you get jumped on. I got bad karma because I disagreed with someone, and (kinda) warned off...."be careful. we like eliane - sort of. you are just a newbie"......I didn't realize that my difference of opinion on pie taste would garner this type of attention. Elaine, (I assume it is Elaine and not eliane) I apologize and defer to your obviously greater knowledge of how pie should taste. I did not mean to offend anyone. Thanks, MMDad, for signing your bad karma message to me previously. I appreciate your honesty, if not your opinion of me, and the fact that you have the balls to stand up for your opinion. And, let me stress the fact that I do NOT want to offend anyone. Just MHO.....Just wanted to join and have some fun.....
You'll run into that kind of thing EVERYWHERE on the Web.

Sooner or later, you learn to develop a thicker skin; to not take things personally; to ignore people who try to get under your skin; and to deal with it. That's just the way it is.

just.me

SamSpade said:
You'll run into that kind of thing EVERYWHERE on the Web.

Sooner or later, you learn to develop a thicker skin; to not take things personally; to ignore people who try to get under your skin; and to deal with it. That's just the way it is.

You are one cool dude, Sam......