somd forum users

D

dems4me

Pete said:
You are showing your soft underbelly. If someone gets their ass up over your opinion of a pie do you really give a hump what they think?

Also there is no minimum time required before your opinion counts, unless you are stupid then it will never count even if you stay for 10 years.
I've got 7 more left! :yay: :dance: :dance:

slotted

just.me said:
Nope, I am a newbie. I wish there were new posts in the Literature and Books......Does anyone know of a Book Discussion Group/Club locally?
That's a cop out. you've been on here for a couple of months. I'm sure you get it by now.

just.me

slotted said:
That's a cop out. you've been on here for a couple of months. I'm sure you get it by now.

I have been a non-participating member. Translation:lurker.
I am still getting my bearings. Be nice.

slotted

I just found out why you are hostile about PIE.

sockgirl77 said:
A.K.A. the theif store.
just.me said:
Perhaps one reason that your co-worker makes $8 more an hour than you do is because she can spell words like"thief" (or at least use the spell check function...) and she does not post 20+ messages in a work day....
vixen said:
How about you do some research, before you open your fat pie hole.

Sockgirl averages 7.88 post a day, and her "thief" store comment is an inside joke to many on the forum who have been around a while.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
slotted said:
I just found out why you are hostile about PIE.
I just looked at her old posts. Looks like she has stepped on her tits more than a few times. :lmao: