SOMD Guild of Bearded Gentlemen

We have a Facebook "group" called SOMD Guild of Bearded Gentlemen. Come join us if you are interested in getting together with other bearded or moustached people in Southern Maryland. Its basically an open social club for people interested in the cultivation of beards and moustaches. We will be having regluar meetings and small beard/moustache competitions (ladies you can join too, make one out of paper or some hair like material or draw on on your finger and if youre a true SOMD lady and have a real moustache, well all the better!) hopefully leading up to a large scale championship at the County Fair.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
We have a Facebook "group" called SOMD Guild of Bearded Gentlemen. Come join us if you are interested in getting together with other bearded or moustached people in Southern Maryland. Its basically an open social club for people interested in the cultivation of beards and moustaches. We will be having regluar meetings and small beard/moustache competitions (ladies you can join too, make one out of paper or some hair like material or draw on on your finger and if youre a true SOMD lady and have a real moustache, well all the better!) hopefully leading up to a large scale championship at the County Fair.

Lmao lmao lmao:killingme:killingme

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Glad to see they want the ladies to join in the fun.

She can't sing and she can't dance, but she's got a mustache in her pants! :killingme

I am starting a spin off group in case anyone is interested. It will be called the Society Of Bearded Slobs. S.O.B.S, for short.

:killingme

S.O.B.S will not comb, brush, trim, wash or otherwise groom their facial hair other than raking it with their fingers..
Monthly meetings may or may not be held to discuss most any subject relating to your beard, such as items found in the beards or children and old ladies frightened to tears by your appearance. Awards may be handed out for interesting stains, most food collected, odor and length. Exceptional recognition will be given to those with flora or fauna living in the beard.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
S.O.B.S will not comb, brush, trim, wash or otherwise groom their facial hair other than raking it with their fingers..
Monthly meetings may or may not be held to discuss most any subject relating to your beard, such as items found in the beards or children and old ladies frightened to tears by your appearance. Awards may be handed out for interesting stains, most food collected, odor and length. Exceptional recognition will be given to those with flora or fauna living in the beard.
Man, I am tempted to grow a beard simply so I could join!

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Guess he was waiting for someone with your keen perception to mention the typo. I sure missed it, but then I tend to read for content rather than errors. I find enough in my own.:killingme

Good thing my vertigo wasn't acting up or I would have missed it too. I had my good glasses on also.

Last edited:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Would you like a job as my proof reader? I won't pay you, but it'll keep you busy. :biggrin:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I was proof reading other threads. Maybe you can convince Vrai to hire me as the official SoMD Online Czar of proof reading.:lol:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I was at the last meeting and some harry gentleman tried seducing me in the bathroom.