SOMD Homebrew club

ericmyers

I'm down in Waldorf and would love to help initiate/re initiate a southern MD Homebrew Club. I would be willing to host a homebrew club to get the ball rolling.

A bit about me, Im 26 and Iv'e Been brewing for over a year now and currently have a 4 tap kegerator with both pin and ball lock fittings. I just started doing 11 gal batches in my electric keggle. I do all grain brews, some meads, and just started messing with washing and starting yeasts. I have a fairly large garden and orchard (for Waldorf) with plans of making wines/ciders in the near future. I also started growing 6 types of hops this year. Would love to share and learn from other brewers as well as feedback on my brew.

I would also like to start a southern MD bulk grain purchase group if we have enough members.

First meeting will be 30 March at my place in Waldorf. So far it looks like i have about 2-3 people attending and looking for more. Even if you have no brewing experience and would like to check out the process feel free to swing by. Please post if your interested and PM for address.

-Eric

(link to original thread on homebrew forum)
Southern MD brewers club - Home Brew Forums