SOMD.NET EMAIL LOGON NEEDED

HOBIEROY

Does anyone know where the SOMD.NET email logon link would be found on the SOMD ONLINE website??

HOBIEROY

Sorry, but I cannot locate my old emails on the SOMD.NET EMAIL SITE............I have tried many times to locate it and have SOMD ONLINE office......Everytime that try I get an error message that my request cannot be processed...........
NEED HELP!!

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Sorry, but I cannot locate my old emails on the SOMD.NET EMAIL SITE............I have tried many times to locate it and have SOMD ONLINE office......Everytime that try I get an error message that my request cannot be processed...........
NEED HELP!!

Please provide one or more screen captures (ScreenCap) that show what is going on. Other than you are dealing with somd.net email, I don't have enough to go on. If you don't know how to make a ScreenCap on your device, just use your phone to take a pic of the screen and post that.

Last edited:

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Does anyone know where the SOMD.NET email logon link would be found on the SOMD ONLINE website??

Which just redirects you to:

When you click on one of the above 2 links, you should end up on a page that looks like the following:

webmail-login.jpg

It would be a good idea to bookmark one or both in your browser so you have it.

Last edited:

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
So, HOBIEROY and I spoke on the phone again and got to the bottom of this. He can get to the login page for the somd.net email just fine. The issue is that the login page has been replaced with some unbranded generic login and his user/pass no longer work and the recover password only tells him to contact support and provides no contact data.

This sudden and unannounced change just happened to coincide with our new somd.com front page where I removed the somd.net link from it's once prominent location. I had not visited the somd.net login page in years so I had no idea that what I was seeing there was new. Once we established a meeting of the minds, it all made sense.

I tried to login to my somd.net account and had the same exact problem he did. This service is run by a third party and they are not responding to my emails for support. Provided support emails to HOBIEROY so he could see if they respond to him.

Posted here in case any one else has this issue.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
I did some more digging and they just did do a migration. Nice job informing everyone in advance.

If you have logged in to your email recently, your login credentials should continue to work properly, and you will be able to send and receive email. As part of the migration, we have transferred your aliases, mailbox-forward-rules, personal address books, and calendars.

As we continue with our migration, you will start to see older mail (from your previous mail platform) flow into your new inbox.

Please be patient as this process may take a few days.

If you are having problems logging into your email, please contact us at support@everyone.net.

Additional information can be found by visiting our FAQs found at https://new.everyone.net/everyone.

They also have a phone number: 585-295-1536. There is a tech support option on the menu.

I called from my 888 # and they disconnected me. :rolleyes:

How do I know? I called back on a 301 # and got right through.