SOMD Open '07

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
Check Larry's balls :yay:
Somehow I don't think that would be wise. :lol:

I've just noticed I'm picking up more Callaways this year when it used to be Nike and Top Flite. Thought it might be the new "in" ball.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Softballkid said:
:whistle:

If ya'll don't mind me coming out shooting another 68-70 again, I'll gladly come back out :biggrin:

I correct myself, NO CP HILLS though, I will not play a course that you drive the ball 300ish, go 10ft off the fairway and can't find your dag on ball :drama:

smoothmarine187

I'm planning on hitting Cheseapeake hills this weekend, the course is looking way better now. I have to try out my new clubs....I'm sure I will still suck, but who cares.

Agee

smoothmarine187 said:
I'm planning on hitting Cheseapeake hills this weekend, the course is looking way better now. I have to try out my new clubs....I'm sure I will still suck, but who cares.

What day, time, how many in your group? I can chunk divots with the best of them!

Agee

smoothmarine187 said:
I'm planning on hitting Cheseapeake hills this weekend, the course is looking way better now.

Well it didn't take long for it to go down-hill, played there yesterday and :boo:

Heard some of the boys played @ Wicomico, how was it, who's golf game ruled supreme and where was my invite? :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
Airgasm said:
Well it didn't take long for it to go down-hill, played there yesterday and :boo:

Heard some of the boys played @ Wicomico, how was it, who's golf game ruled supreme and where was my invite? :ohwell:
It was very nice. I did not lose :yay: We didn't even plan it until 8pm the night before. Otter was supposed to PM you but he was :otter: and PM'd Airgoosen instead.

Agee

Pete said:
It was very nice. I did not lose :yay: We didn't even plan it until 8pm the night before. Otter was supposed to PM you but he was :otter: and PM'd Airgoosen instead.

:lmao: :yay:
Very un-otterish... We'll hook-up soon!

Nupe2

Let me know if you need another :hacker: .... as Kom posted before, I believe that is MY fate in life...

Played on Sunday afternoon and a promising front nine turned into a nightmarish back nine....oh well, more strokes for the dollar. :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm open on 2 June for 18, Breton Bay or Wicomico? :gluttonforpunishment: I'll even wear "The Hat".

Nupe2

kom526 said:
I'm open on 2 June for 18, Breton Bay or Wicomico? :gluttonforpunishment: I'll even wear "The Hat".

That might work. I'll even buy a "Hat!" Breton Bay would be a change of pace.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
FYI-You do NOT have to squeeze the shiznit out of golf club to hit the ball.:banghead: I went to the range on GMR today and hit decent range balls off real grass and figured out why I was so horrible on Sunday. The usual suspects overswinging, too tight on the grip, not relaxing and screwy alignment. I have lost the "push" it is now a slight fade, not quite the :eek:tterslice:

The most important thing I learned was to not hit wedges and take big divots when the wind is blowing in your face.:pfftpfftpfft:

Agee

kom526 said:
FYI-You do NOT have to squeeze the shiznit out of golf club to hit the ball.:banghead: I went to the range on GMR today and hit decent range balls off real grass and figured out why I was so horrible on Sunday. The usual suspects overswinging, too tight on the grip, not relaxing and screwy alignment. I have lost the "push" it is now a slight fade, not quite the :eek:tterslice:

The most important thing I learned was to not hit wedges and take big divots when the wind is blowing in your face.:pfftpfftpfft:

:cheers: mate!

Always a fine line between a tight and just enough grip... Actually, a tough concept that makes a big difference!

smoothmarine187

kom526 said:
FYI-You do NOT have to squeeze the shiznit out of golf club to hit the ball.:banghead:

I wish I could remember that! My arms always hurt like hell the next day, and the more frustrated I get, the harder I grip the club.