SOMD Open '07

Agee

kom526 said:
I'm open on 2 June for 18, Breton Bay or Wicomico? :gluttonforpunishment: I'll even wear "The Hat".

So, is this a plan? Anybody a member so we can get a tee-time?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Airgasm said:
So, is this a plan? Anybody a member so we can get a tee-time?
Non members can get weekend tee times after noon I do believe. I can call over and find out. Wicomico has twilight pricing in effect after 3:15 pm.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Ok, here's the scoop...

Breton Bay-non members can call on Thurday afternoon for a weekend tee time. Non members can only tee off after 1300 on weekends and holidays. $45.00 per non member round.

Wicomico Shores-Twilight pricing begins @ 1500. $11.50 to walk, $25.00 to ride.

Both courses are in good shape, Breton Bay maybe a little better off than Wicomico Shores due to the Bermuda grass. The greens @ WSGC were in as good a shape as you would find @ BB because not a whole lot of people bother with repairing ball marks whether they pay 45 or 25 for a round.

Agee

kom526 said:
Ok, here's the scoop...

Breton Bay-non members can call on Thurday afternoon for a weekend tee time. Non members can only tee off after 1300 on weekends and holidays. $45.00 per non member round.

Wicomico Shores-Twilight pricing begins @ 1500. $11.50 to walk, $25.00 to ride.

Both courses are in good shape, Breton Bay maybe a little better off than Wicomico Shores due to the Bermuda grass. The greens @ WSGC were in as good a shape as you would find @ BB because not a whole lot of people bother with repairing ball marks whether they pay 45 or 25 for a round.

Thanks!

I'm up for Breton Bay, Saturday @ 1:00, 1:30, etc. So we need two more, Nupe, S. Marine?

Nupe2

Message to all hackers/golfers!

Our forum mommy has made this thread a sticky. Let's use this to schedule golf get-togethers and share stories, experiences and lies (Pete). Play well (or not) and share it here. :yay:

Agee

Nupe2 said:
Our forum mommy has made this thread a sticky. Let's use this to schedule golf get-togethers and share stories, experiences and lies (Pete). Play well (or not) and share it here. :yay:

:lmao:

Sweet! :yay:
She is da bomb!

Pete

Repete
A young woman had been taking golf lessons. She had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain.

Her golf pro saw her come into the clubhouse and asked, "Why are you back in so early? What's wrong?"

"I was stung by a bee", she said.

"Where", he asked.

"Between the first and second hole", she replied.

He nodded knowingly and said, "Then, your stance is too wide."

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
A young woman had been taking golf lessons. She had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain.

Her golf pro saw her come into the clubhouse and asked, "Why are you back in so early? What's wrong?"

"I was stung by a bee", she said.

"Where", he asked.

"Between the first and second hole", she replied.

He nodded knowingly and said, "Then, your stance is too wide."

:mad: