SoMDRocks!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
:bday: :bdaycake: :bday: :party:

Nice to meet your little ones while I was there, especially Molly. I want her! :bawl: sorry to keep you out in the cold and thanks for the help today...I just saw that it is your BD today! That's why you stayed home!! :howdy: Have a good one.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!

Nice to meet your little ones while I was there, especially Molly. I want her! :bawl: sorry to keep you out in the cold and thanks for the help today...I just saw that it is your BD today! That's why you stayed home!! :howdy: Have a good one.

Very cool! Happy B DAY!:yahoo:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

Thanks, it was nice meeting your little kiddies today..They are sooo cute! :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
If your like me you only feel as old as you think. :whistle:So that makes us pretty dang childish:lmao: Happy B-Day SMR:buddies:
Oh and I want a rain check from that beer offer the other night...:smoochy::lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

Happy, happy, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!