Some Christian Ministers Read Qur'an from Pulpit

PsyOps

Pixelated
The USA being tolerant does not mean that the Christians are being tolerant - no.

The USA is tolerant because it is written into our US Constitution, and the US Supreme Court has consistently defined the 1st Amendment as being tolerant of every religion which is the real reason we have the religious tolerance here in the USA.

It is NOT the Christians giving the tolerance.

You know what makes me sad? I don't think you even understand how ignorant you really are.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Response.

You know what makes me sad? I don't think you even understand how ignorant you really are.

The thing that makes me sad is when people like your self fail to see how enlightened you could be.

If you look at the opining posting of this thread along with posting #2 then it tells of Christians who are coming out of the old Christian blindness and rightly so.

Ignorance is a thing which can be completely cured and healed with just a little effort in the right direction.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The USA being tolerant does not mean that the Christians are being tolerant - no.

The USA is tolerant because it is written into our US Constitution, and the US Supreme Court has consistently defined the 1st Amendment as being tolerant of every religion which is the real reason we have the religious tolerance here in the USA.

It is NOT the Christians giving the tolerance.

Right, but Christians act on and support the principle of the 1st Amendment that demands tolerance, while so many do not grant Christians and our beliefs the same dignity and respect.

Look how many in this country - much of the media, the left/liberals, and Islamists that give lip service to the 1st, while at the same time trash, denounce, ridicule,and attempt to legislate Christianity as an intolerant religion that essentially needs to be dismantled, while at the same time upholding and suporting those groups that cannot tolerate Christianity.

Just a bit of a double standard and hypocrisy here, ya think?:cds:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The thing that makes me sad is when people like your self fail to see how enlightened you could be.

If you look at the opining posting of this thread along with posting #2 then it tells of Christians who are coming out of the old Christian blindness and rightly so.

Ignorance is a thing which can be completely cured and healed with just a little effort in the right direction.

Oh the temptation…… I wont……. go there…….. :killingme