'SOME DEMOCRATS ARE CHEERING ON A RECESSION' TO 'STICK IT TO TRUMP'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Financial experts and market indicators have recently signaled that an economic downturn may be coming sooner rather than later.

"I hope it's not," the congressman said. "You know, it feels like some Democrats are cheering on a recession because they want to stick it to Trump."
CNN reporter DJ Judd immediately pushed Delaney on his accusation, asking him which Democratic candidates in particular are celebrating a possible recession.

"I'm not going to name names, but you just get a sense," Delaney responded. "My position if very clear, which is I hope a recession doesn't happen. I believe Trump's economic policies in many ways are fraudulent, right? He gave us sugar high in spending and tax cuts, he didn't make good investments and he got us in a trade war, so I believe that's going to end very badly."

The congressman added that the consequences of the Trump administration's economic policies is going to be something that the next president of the United States is going to have to address.

https://www.newsweek.com/delaney-accuses-democrats-cheering-recession-spite-trump-1455553

Sapidus

Financial experts and market indicators have recently signaled that an economic downturn may be coming sooner rather than later.

"I hope it's not," the congressman said. "You know, it feels like some Democrats are cheering on a recession because they want to stick it to Trump."
CNN reporter DJ Judd immediately pushed Delaney on his accusation, asking him which Democratic candidates in particular are celebrating a possible recession.

"I'm not going to name names, but you just get a sense," Delaney responded. "My position if very clear, which is I hope a recession doesn't happen. I believe Trump's economic policies in many ways are fraudulent, right? He gave us sugar high in spending and tax cuts, he didn't make good investments and he got us in a trade war, so I believe that's going to end very badly."

The congressman added that the consequences of the Trump administration's economic policies is going to be something that the next president of the United States is going to have to address.

https://www.newsweek.com/delaney-accuses-democrats-cheering-recession-spite-trump-1455553

Says the moron who's every statement, post and tirade is designed to "own the libs" "Stick it to the dems"

F'ing hypocrite

CPUSA

Says the moron who's every statement, post and tirade is designed to "own the libs" "Stick it to the dems"

F'ing hypocrite

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
MSNBC and Wapo have been peddling the recession BS for weeks. Like if they report enough on it it will happen....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
MSNBC and Wapo have been peddling the recession BS for weeks. Like if they report enough on it it will happen....

Self-delusion.

Like that person that is absolutely CERTAIN they have the winning lottery ticket!

Every week. :lmao:

Chris0nllyn

As have many financial sources. There are recession indicators such as an inversion of the treasury yield curves (1 and 10 year) that have already happened.

It may not be a major recession like what we saw years ago, but it very well could happen.

Should anyone actually do anything? No, probably not.

Either way, with regards to the OP, playing political games with American livelihoods is shady crap that could only come from government and it's a shame that our representatives do that. It shouldn't mater if it's the Dems hoping for a recession to help them gain political power or Republicans cheering for what essentially amounts to taxes on imported goods, among other things from both sides.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Either way, with regards to the OP, playing political games with American livelihoods is shady crap that could only come from government and it's a shame that our representatives do that. It shouldn't mater if it's the Dems hoping for a recession to help them gain political power or Republicans cheering for what essentially amounts to taxes on imported goods, among other things from both sides.
The Dems would like to see another 9/11 if they think they could pin it on Trump or maybe Iran dropping a nuke on Israel.....
They will not be happy until Trumps head is displayed on a pike in the Rose Garden......you all are a bunch of sick bastards

Chris0nllyn

If pointing out facts is off the rails, then I’m guilty

I think you have an incorrect definition of "fact" as I personally have never voted for a Democrat.

But hey, I know that's par for the course here to make assumptions and take them as fact. Don't let me get in your way.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I think you have an incorrect definition of "fact" as I personally have never voted for a Democrat.

But hey, I know that's par for the course here to make assumptions and take them as fact. Don't let me get in your way.
Your asinine posts on here all follow the Dem/Prog line, so wether you have voted Democratic makes no difference. You follow in step with Stupidus and Tranny...

Chris0nllyn

Your asinine posts

Like my belief in the 2A?
Or my belief in tax cuts?
Or my belief in less government?

It amazes me how many of YOU there are on this site. A bunch of folks who apparently can't read and anyone who doesn't agree lock-step with every issue is a lefty libprog dem. The common theme is all of your iniabilities to point out specific examples of the bs you assume.

transporter

How many times are you going to run this post?

transporter

It's like they are trying to get consumer confidence to drop before the market actually declines.

This requires a response if to do nothing more than just to point out the stunningly obvious:

1. Stock market declines happen with or without recessions.

2. Consumer sentiment is ALREADY falling...did you miss this headline from last week?

US consumer sentiment for August comes in well below estimates

3. The PMI out this morning on manufacturing sucked. Did you miss that headline as well?

Manufacturing sector contracts for the first time in nearly a decade

I've been telling you morons since last fall that the US economy would slow in 2019...and would likely return to trend growth in the fall...but you dumbasses are too blinded by your political views to make any attempt whatsoever to understand.

Trump's trade policies have been hurtful to the global AND US economies. The only people who didn't see that coming write for the sources comrade GURPS uses. The IMF, every major central bank and every major investment house has been lowering their 2019 growth estimates since last fall.

The tax cuts the Rs pushed thru last year failed to achieve any of the stated goals.

Job and wage growth in the US is slowing. Corporate earnings have slowed.

We can avoid recession. But Trump needs to remove his head from his ass and sign a basic, change little/nothing trade deal with China. Just like he did with Canada and Mexico. Trumps needs to just cave and get it over with...it is his MO.

I agree with Chris that a recession, should one come, won't be as bad as 2008. The excesses aren't in today's economy like we had in 2006 and 2007. However, Trump and the Rs destroyed our ability to fight even a mild recession with their idiotic donor class tax cuts from last year.