Some horrible person

Pete

Repete
stole the 2 bags of Polly-O string cheese out of my truck in the parking lot at work.

That is the lowest of lowlife scum would steal a mans cheese. :war:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Pete said:
stole the 2 bags of Polly-O string cheese out of my truck in the parking lot at work.

It apparently was Nacho Cheese :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
OMG did they really steal your cheese? Tomorrow put a bag of toe cheese in there and see if they take that.. :popcorn:

I

Inkpen

Oh No...Cheese on the Loose....run for your lives..... :jameo: :jameo:

Oh...
Is there a reward?
Got a photo of your "cheese"?

Pete

Repete
False alarm, I found it under the seat. The bag must have slid under there on the way home.

Some one gave me red about my cheese. That is so wrong. :bawl:

I

Inkpen

Pete said:
False alarm, I found it under the seat. The bag must have slid under there on the way home.

Aw...I was going to give you green..but I am tapped out.
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." So I will try again later...

But Hey....You found your cheese!!! YEA!!!! :yay:
"

Nanny Pam

Pete said:

I have some delicious medium cheddar I'd be willing to share.

PrepH4U

Why is this is the scrapbooking forum? :shrug: You sir have become too attached to your cheese! :lol:
Was this cheese for mounting? :whistle:

Pete

Repete
Pete said:

Some horrible person 04-17-2007 06:36 PM they're probably as sick as the rest of us with your women-hating, attention-whoring stupid posts :dork:

No cheese for you. :drama:

:lmao:

FYI

I don't hate women. I have never hated women. I hate psychotic, chronic whiner, professional victim, drama queen, vindictive, nasty, sanctimonious, ignorant wastes of human skin but not women. If I have given you the idea I hate you I possibly do because of the above reasons and not because you have/had ovaries. :wench:

P.S. :biteme: :lmao:

P.P.S I embrace my attention ho-ness your problem with it amuses me

camily

Peace
Pete said:

No, some horrible person stole my sons basketball right out of our front yard. We were on the deck and he came right up and stole it! I chased his ass across the street screaming at him the whole time. Describing him and asking if it felt good to steal from a 9 year old boy. He took off when he got to the paths. I'm letting the dog loose next time I see the little bastage.