Some horrible person

PrepH4U

camily said:
No, some horrible person stole my sons basketball right out of our front yard. We were on the deck and he came right up and stole it! I chased his ass across the street screaming at him the whole time. Describing him and asking if it felt good to steal from a 9 year old boy. He took off when he got to the paths. I'm letting the dog loose next time I see the little bastage.
No don't let the dog go, then the dog will get into trouble. I will lend you my paintball gun, sting his little arse!

Pete

Repete
camily said:
No, some horrible person stole my sons basketball right out of our front yard. We were on the deck and he came right up and stole it! I chased his ass across the street screaming at him the whole time. Describing him and asking if it felt good to steal from a 9 year old boy. He took off when he got to the paths. I'm letting the dog loose next time I see the little bastage.
That's messed up. Did you recognize the thief?

camily

Peace
Pete said:
That's messed up. Did you recognize the thief?
He cuts through the yard all the time (as do many others). People have for years. We have a gate because across from us is a HARC home and the bus used to pick them up on the side of the road. Nice, we let them take a short cut and they steal from us. He was wearing a totally white outfit and had an afro. Couldn't have been more than 7th grade. The two kids with him were even younger. They were scared. He left them behind. I followed him to the end of my court, crossed the street and kept yelling at him down his street until he got to the paths and took off. Called the cops and they said that there is basically no way to find him unless I knew where he lived. I told him I was going to let the dog out next time since he will be in my yard. He said that as long as I have a "Beware of Dog" sign up and he comes into my yard it's ok. He also laughed and said that if he bites him outside my yard, drag him back in! :lol:

Pete

Repete
camily said:
He cuts through the yard all the time (as do many others). People have for years. We have a gate because across from us is a HARC home and the bus used to pick them up on the side of the road. Nice, we let them take a short cut and they steal from us. He was wearing a totally white outfit and had an afro. Couldn't have been more than 7th grade. The two kids with him were even younger. They were scared. He left them behind. I followed him to the end of my court, crossed the street and kept yelling at him down his street until he got to the paths and took off. Called the cops and they said that there is basically no way to find him unless I knew where he lived. I told him I was going to let the dog out next time since he will be in my yard. He said that as long as I have a "Beware of Dog" sign up and he comes into my yard it's ok. He also laughed and said that if he bites him outside my yard, drag him back in! :lol:
You should buy a paint grenade and rig it to another basketball in the yard. When the rat returns for the booty and picks it up a spinning flurry of paint will go off. :evil:

I

Inkpen

camily said:

You could not catch a 12 year old?

camily

Peace
Inkpen said:
You could not catch a 12 year old?
He was walking fast, I was walking fast. I wasn't going to look as foolish as he did. I enjoyed the time to verbally assault him and point him out descriptively and yell while he rapidly walked past everyone who was out in their yards. NO ONE assisted either.

Pete

Repete
camily said:
He was walking fast, I was walking fast. I wasn't going to look as foolish as he did. I enjoyed the time to verbally assault him and point him out descriptively and yell while he rapidly walked past everyone who was out in their yards. NO ONE assisted either.
Time to move

camily

Peace
Pete said:
Time to move
True, but we moved in to assist my mother after dad died. If we move, she loses the house. Kinda stuck. We grew up here and there are alot of memories here. This is the first time in 33 years we've had anything like this happen.