Some idiot on RT235

PeoplesElbow

Some idiot in a black hatchback had installed an off-road light bar on his rear bumper and had it turned on going down RT 235N about 600PM today.

Tech

Last week saw one who installed blue LEDs on the front of their tryke which blinked sequential. Look like a police vehicle.

PeoplesElbow

What I wouldnt pay for a hand held, directional, limited range EMP generator. Just point and click. The offender is now a pedestrian.
Id rather have the "diarrhea gun", supposedly it is a nonlethal crowd control weapon that makes whomever is on the receiving end of it crap their self uncontrollably.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Before South Park I had heard rumors of a non-lethal weapon under development which was a very low tone or note that did not necessarily give you diarrhea, but instead made you lose bowel control. Code name: Brown Thunder.

Snopes said it was debunked, so it's got to be true!:p

GregV814

You know, the trick of jamming on the brakes to deter tailgaters isnt working these days...."Karen" in her mommy van followed me for a few miles this afternoon from a distance of like 3 feet. I swear, I saw a deer jump in front of my truck, and I didnt want to hit it!!!! "Karen" blew her horn at me and flashed her headlights. So, the booger flipping, disposing of my cup of ice from Wendys was employed.

SamSpade

You know, the trick of jamming on the brakes to deter tailgaters isnt working these days...."

That just pisses 'em off because they now KNOW it's on purpose - I do something like turn on a blinker or just back off the accelerator -

I did however have someone tailgate and PASS me on Mervell Dean - a small side road - and I was already doin' 50.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That just pisses 'em off because they now KNOW it's on purpose - I do something like turn on a blinker or just back off the accelerator -

I did however have someone tailgate and PASS me on Mervell Dean - a small side road - and I was already doin' 50.
Wasn't me!