Some nasty upper respiratory infection crud going around....

Auntie Biache'

Don't know if this is the same thing I've had, but the cough is possibly the worst I've ever had, and this crap will just not dry up. Worse in the mornings, even sleeping with a humidifier on all night. I must blow my nose 20 times before I even get in the shower.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don't know if this is the same thing I've had, but the cough is possibly the worst I've ever had, and this crap will just not dry up. Worse in the mornings, even sleeping with a humidifier on all night. I must blow my nose 20 times before I even get in the shower.
Sounds like exactly the same thing the missus and I have...although it's slowly receding, she's still dealing with the bad cough.

Auntie Biache'

Sounds like exactly the same thing the missus and I have...although it's slowly receding, she's still dealing with the bad cough.

I've been going through this since late November, I believe. The "I'm exhausted and can't function" lasted for a couple of days. I don't feel warn out and tired, but dang, I wish it would dry up already. Hope you guys get some relief soon.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've been going through this since late November, I believe. The "I'm exhausted and can't function" lasted for a couple of days. I don't feel warn out and tired, but dang, I wish it would dry up already. Hope you guys get some relief soon.
It's fading out for me; down to nuisance level.....but lingering stubbornly on with my SO.

SamSpade

Maybe what I have had is different from everyone else - it is simply a very persistent and very DRY cough - like, very itchy, dry like something went down the wrong pipe and no mucus at all. It's miserable.

Auntie Biache'

Maybe what I have had is different from everyone else - it is simply a very persistent and very DRY cough - like, very itchy, dry like something went down the wrong pipe and no mucus at all. It's miserable.

I get that a lot, but eventually it breaks loose and comes up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I came down with it the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. The cough still lingers. I was lucky that it never turned into a sinus infection or bronchitis, like it did for several of my friends.

Auntie Biache'

I came down with it the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. The cough still lingers. I was lucky that it never turned into a sinus infection or bronchitis, like it did for several of my friends.
Mine was pretty nasty, and I'm pretty sure it was the beginning stages of a sinus infection. So, I started downing the garlic and honey ferment. Cleared up the nasty color over night.

NTNG

Lots of EMS calls for trouble breathing and chest pain that turns out to be from coughing hard an often.