some of this may be fake...

GregV814

I've noticed the missing of a catastrophic events from a poster.

Surely we all have our own.
My flimsy insurance agent hired by "The Dwayne Andre' Pickens" agency is no exception.

Here's the deal:

I collect and re-use shipping pallets for DIY projects. The other day, I made a planter box for the old lady. I saw the art of using a Propane torch to burn the wood to prevent moisture from getting in and still keeping the often sought, "PATINA"!!!

Well, I fired it up and as soon as the wood was tickled by blue flames, KAWOOOOOOOSH!!!, A FIREBALL engulfed the bench, sawdust on my 12" chop saw, and the interior of my detached garage!!!! Yeah...

My cell phone didnt have enough bars to call 9-1-1, so I frantically scrambled for the garden hose. but it was under the tires of the "good Dodge Aries" the Misses was washing. She heard all the commotion bcause her hearing aide was charged. She hooped in the car and backed right into the side deck. The barbeque fell off the decking and hit the cat and three decorative sidewalk lights, starting a small brush fire!!!!!

I turned the spigot to full blast but the hose connector (made of plastic) crumbled like a stale oatmeal cookie!!!!

Okay, fast forward, I aint telling the bad parts, but the pallets were from JIffy Lube, coated in 80W grease. Wish I had known that.

The wife said she didnt like the planter box. The insurance agent claims it was my FAULT and showed me the fine print on the contract, specifically denying Jiffy Lube pallets!

TPD

the poor dad
I've some some pallets I will give to you - not coated in oil - if you would like to try again. As long as you don't come pick them up in the dark of night....
I've also got some made in the USA garden hoses, a BBQ grill I will sell you at a nice discount, a blue tarp for your garage roof, and I will throw in a couple of solar lights for free. We are your one stop shop for all of your home fire needs!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I've some some pallets I will give to you - not coated in oil - if you would like to try again. As long as you don't come pick them up in the dark of night....
I've also got some made in the USA garden hoses, a BBQ grill I will sell you at a nice discount, a blue tarp for your garage roof, and I will throw in a couple of solar lights for free. We are your one stop shop for all of your home fire needs!
But do you sell kitty litter?