some peeps just

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
hi, I spoke to you about my mares tail about two months ago, we were trying to match a color. I took your advice and dyed her tail black. I got a tail somewhere else 1lb black tail and it works well, the problem is that at the top it is too heavy and bulky. So, the braiders have a hard time hideing it and they can't braid it in to her tail. I was wondering if I could send it to you and see if you were ablr to undo the top and make it a tie on instead? If this is possible it would be great, if you have to get it first to find out that's fine, I will send you money to send it back. Thank you for your help, Jennifer

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
hi, I spoke to you about my mares tail about two months ago, we were trying to match a color. I took your advice and dyed her tail black. I got a tail somewhere else 1lb black tail and it works well, the problem is that at the top it is too heavy and bulky. So, the braiders have a hard time hideing it and they can't braid it in to her tail. I was wondering if I could send it to you and see if you were ablr to undo the top and make it a tie on instead? If this is possible it would be great, if you have to get it first to find out that's fine, I will send you money to send it back. Thank you for your help, Jennifer

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why didn't she just buy it from you in the first place and have it made to spec?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
Why didn't she just buy it from you in the first place and have it made to spec?

Yeah I told her to contact the person that sold it to her...peeps do that shait all the time