Some People Should Be Required to Have Guardians

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I finally got an AGM battery for my old 4-wheeler project and was in search of a battery maintainer, as it will probably sit for long periods. Auto Zone has a nice little trickle charger/maintainer that is reasonably priced. I always check the reviews before purchase and these didn't disappoint. Can you believe that a $32 tender won't work as a jump pack? :roflmao:

black dog

Free America
I have a single and a gang unit from Battery Tender off Amazon.
They have worked well over 5 years now.
If I need to boost I roll over the 250 amp charger/booster.

glhs837

Power with Control
I have one of the small lithium batty packs as a jumper for the bike. Of course, I ride so frequently I've never needed it since the 6 year old BMW battery installed by the previous owner crapped out a couple years back. Have jumped a couple cars and the ATV with it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have a 2/10/55 and a couple 2/10s, but it's my understanding that AGM batteries like low and slow because they can over charge due to the glass mat or something. I was looking for a automatic tender for the ATV. The single starred reviews for the NOCO from Auto Zone's website are mind numbing.

glhs837

Power with Control
I have a 2/10/55 and a couple 2/10s, but it's my understanding that AGM batteries like low and slow because they can over charge due to the glass mat or something. I was looking for a automatic tender for the ATV. The single starred reviews for the NOCO from Auto Zone's website are mind numbing.

Yeah, you should have one with a specific AGM charge mode. In fact, BMWs require you to register what sort of battery you are installing as they will change the charge profile from the alternator. This one has been good for the storage vehicles and the ATV. https://www.harborfreight.com/4-amp...ntrolled-battery-chargermaintainer-63350.html