Some see Virgin Mary in underpass stain

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dateline Chicago...

Today on the outskirts of Chicago, a speeding motorist, who some say bore a striking resemblance to the Virgin Mother, ploughed through a gathering throng of onlookers who were, alternately, looking for the image of the very same Mother Mary in that nicotine stain you get on the end of a filtered cigarette, in this case, a Pall Mall unfiltered, which we can not, as yet, explain, or helping to find a lost contact lens. How the cigarette butt got onto the road surface is still being investigated.

Unconfirmed reports say she was, The Holy Mother, with certainty, on her cell phone and white smoke was coming from the tailpipe.

Developing...

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I can't seem to look at "underpass" and not have my brain make it say Stain in underpants. Perhaps that's the next sign. Crowd gathers at laundromat to gaze upon image of Virgin Mary Stain in Underpants. Man quoted as saying "Jesus told me not to wipe".

chaotic

This is your captain!
Hello6 said:
I can't seem to look at "underpass" and not have my brain make it say Stain in underpants. Perhaps that's the next sign. Crowd gathers at laundromat to gaze upon image of Virgin Mary Stain in Underpants. Man quoted as saying "Jesus told me not to wipe".

:lmao: I had to read that headline twice to convince me it didn't say underpants. But that just may be because I like the word underpants way too much. Underpants underpants underpants. I was an underpants model in France. Nothing like warm underpants straight from the dryer. My underpants were on backwards today, but everybody was polite not to mention it.

(I think I've got that out of my system now. No - wait - Underpants! Ok, that's it. We now resume our normal thread.)