some terms of endearment are not taken well

bcp

In My Opinion
Ok, so for christmas I got this branding kit so I could put my initials on my farm animals for identification reasons.

so, as you all know I have been in a bit of pain lately, and as such I have been privilaged to some rather fine drugs.

at the time it seemed like a good idea to show my wife just how much I loved her, and just how much I intended on keeping her as mine for as long as I should live.

so, I waited until she went to sleep and I fired up the branding iron.
did you know that from a dead sleep a women can within seconds jump to the ceiling, get into the kitchen and be back with her favorite pan to inflict a near deadly strike to the head of her loving husband?

its all good though, long after the bumps are gone from my head, she will still be wearing the BCP brand on her left butt cheek.

maybe a tatoo would have been a better choice?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
Ok, so for christmas I got this branding kit so I could put my initials on my farm animals for identification reasons.

so, as you all know I have been in a bit of pain lately, and as such I have been privilaged to some rather fine drugs.

at the time it seemed like a good idea to show my wife just how much I loved her, and just how much I intended on keeping her as mine for as long as I should live.

so, I waited until she went to sleep and I fired up the branding iron.
did you know that from a dead sleep a women can within seconds jump to the ceiling, get into the kitchen and be back with her favorite pan to inflict a near deadly strike to the head of her loving husband?

its all good though, long after the bumps are gone from my head, she will still be wearing the BCP brand on her left butt cheek.

maybe a tatoo would have been a better choice?
Wait till she falls asleep and hit the right cheek as well. Then she will know she is truly loved. :huggy:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
bcp said:
I fired up the branding iron.

Prior to applying the hot branding iron on her ass, it is a good idea to smack her ass beat red. But in order to do that, it is wise to tie the woman up first.

Nanny Pam

DoWhat said:
Prior to applying the hot branding iron on her ass, it is a good idea to smack her ass beat red. But in order to do that, it is wise to tie the woman up first.
Sounds like experience talking. :popcorn:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Nanny Pam said:
Sounds like experience talking. :popcorn:
Like my wife would ever allow me to tie her up.

She would smack the $hit out of me, for just thinking about it.

But, she ain't very good at reading my mind.