Somebody’s got a new moniker

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Anyone else thinking that gopherchuck may be a repeat customer?

Autocorrect changed the name to gopher chick. I thought it was funny, but would have been confusing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's like some weird syndrome. They have something interesting to say, then the syndrome kicks in and they start being obnoxious aholes. Do they do that in the dirt world, do you suppose?

I'm sure it's some MPD with an axe to grind, but why grind? Why not just be interesting and not hold a decade long grudge against strangers on the internet?

SamSpade

It's like some weird syndrome. They have something interesting to say, then the syndrome kicks in and they start being obnoxious aholes. Do they do that in the dirt world, do you suppose?

I'm sure it's some MPD with an axe to grind, but why grind? Why not just be interesting and not hold a decade long grudge against strangers on the internet?
I don't understand why anyone feels the need to change their online name, pretend they're someone else, immediately go on tears to insult and - being an MPD - return to a place where they've burned their bridges and are not terribly welcome.

When I am no longer welcome, I can't even see them in my rear view mirror - they're gone. I don't need to go back.
IF I feel the need to "go back" - and throw bombs around - I sure as hell want them to know it's ME.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Somebody is having a melt down this morning, looks like the NPC Programming is suffering an input glitch

Spamming multiple threads with the same nonsense

Last edited: