Somebody Lie To Him

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

"I'm here today because in my country, the hurricane we had, is kind of terrible and we got a president that's not helping the population and being in a bad situation. I'm coming from way, way far [away]," he explained, pointing behind him. "My family, I left them home. I know they're kind of rowdy because I don't have no internet so that they can check me and see how I'm doing."

"I'm here today because I'm coming to get to the U.S.," he said matter-of-factly.

According to the Honduran, the pandemic has had a detrimental impact on his home country. He said he used to work as a tour guide for those who visited his island. Since the start of the Wuhan coronavirus, tourists are nonexistent.

"What I want for my people, I just want patience and pass to the U.S. because they have a new president," he explained. "President Biden is going to help all of us. He's giving us 100 days to get to the U.S. and give us a paper so we can get a better life for our kids and our family."

herb749

I've heard so many of these Biden executive actions that might take place, but how many are actually true .?

Is this another of the, I read it on twitter so it must be true.