SOMEBODY shoot me!!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I think i'm going to buy this Rocky mountain mare as our second foundation mare, she's in foal to this gorgeous stallion Thomas-T

:smack: :whack: :dance: :crazy:

The mare has been shown extensively she's in foal to this sire, who has won a World, International and North American Grand Championships for the past 4 years!

Now THAT's a foundation breeding program!!

Attachments

• moondancer1.jpg
    moondancer1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 131
  • moondancer2.jpg
    moondancer2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 124
  • tomasT-1.JPG
    tomasT-1.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 121
  • tomasT-3.jpeg
    tomasT-3.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 127

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
happyappygirl said:
I think i'm going to buy this Rocky mountain mare as our second foundation mare, she's in foal to this gorgeous stallion Thomas-T

:smack: :whack: :dance: :crazy:

The mare has been shown extensively she's in foal to this sire, who has won a World, International and North American Grand Championships for the past 4 years!

Now THAT's a foundation breeding program!!

:loadinggun:

Anything for a friend. :whistle: :lmao:

She is VERY pretty.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
One is a girl and one has a :gossip:
and he USES it too :lmao:

WELL?? what do you think?? She's broke to ride, been show extensively as a 1-2 & 3 y/o and did well, she's now been a trail horse, lesson horse and for the last 2 years brood mare. She's 9. I'm VERY excited!! Rottncop is ready to KILL me, it's HIS checkbook :lmao: He DOES love me so....

W

WildHorses

MysticalMom said:
:loadinggun:

Anything for a friend. :whistle: :lmao:

She is VERY pretty.

Would you mind putting me on the list of people to shoot -- thanks to Happy. :lmao: She's sold me 2.5 horses in one week -- I don't think I'm going to respond to my PM's anymore. :killingme

Happy, Chase is doing great this morning. :flowers: Despite the one mare who took all her buckets off the wall and packed up to leave due to the baby in her barn. :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WildHorses said:
Would you mind putting me on the list of people to shoot -- thanks to Happy. :lmao: She's sold me 2.5 horses in one week -- I don't think I'm going to respond to my PM's anymore. :killingme

Happy, Chase is doing great this morning. :flowers: Despite the one mare who took all her buckets off the wall and packed up to leave due to the baby in her barn. :lmao:
Maybe she just needs a lil' one of her own :lmao:

You guys do a GREAT job over there. {Hugs to Hank} we need to layer his blankets so he has more to pull off :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
UM...might need to borrow the breeding hobbles again :lmao:

boy may come tonight after school. call him. he likes doing YOUR stuff he gets paid...:lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OH i have 4 large, 1 med-large (for sale), 1 medium and 1 small...so that's 7? give or take. :lol:

When the new mare comes add 1.5 large. she's due April. CAN'T WAIT. :biggrin:

W

WildHorses

happyappygirl said:
Maybe she just needs a lil' one of her own :lmao:

You guys do a GREAT job over there. {Hugs to Hank} we need to layer his blankets so he has more to pull off :lol:

LeRoy must have left some stallion juice at the farm yesterday, you should have seen Hank today. :lmao: I had to pull him out of the field early because he was having an over the fence conversation with our young Paint who actually thinks he is a stallion. :killingme Had to put the old man to bed early because I was afraid he might have a heart attack. :frown: His image was pretty well blown when I went out into the paddock and called him to bed and he came running like a kid in trouble. :biggrin:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
what's her price? Farm i'm getting this mare from has an outstanding started 3 y/o that just needs miles for 3K (SUPER reasonable for this breed I paid almost that for my wee little filly). Chocolate with flaxen mane. I'll post pix in a bit. I'm going over there Friday to ride this mare, and hopefully give her some $$ on her.