Someone was bored this am..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I found Vence doing this with his halter this am...so I guess this is what he does when he is bored..takes off his halter and swings it in a circle..Wish I had taken a video but I do not know how to do it on my cell phone..

Attachments

• halter.jpg
    halter.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 134
  • untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 131

Robin

Pasofever said:
I found Vence doing this with his halter this am...so I guess this is what he does when he is bored..takes off his halter and swings it in a circle..Wish I had taken a video but I do not know how to do it on my cell phone..
Oh too funny what a shame you didn't get a video...I had a stud pony that used to flip the rubber frisbe and pick it up and toss it for hours. also like the yellow squeek duck in the water tank.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:

Looks like he is enjoying himself. Will he play with a jollyball? I would find our stud horse in his stall playing with the one hanging in his stall...just batting it back and forth.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
Looks like he is enjoying himself. Will he play with a jollyball? I would find our stud horse in his stall playing with the one hanging in his stall...just batting it back and forth.

He has a few but he would rather play with something new..

W

WhoCares

Pasofever said:

What a hoot. The Big guy doesn't do anything that exciting to entertain himself, my dog on the other hand will play with his treats.

devinej

the stud at the jumper barn i used to work at had a jolly ball with a bit of twine tied to the handle, and he'd swing it around and bop himself in the chest, and then he'd fling it into orbit and we'd find it three stalls down....

SLIM

That IS funny!:lmao:
Now if he can put it back on, that would be worth watching! :lmao:

Last edited: