Something For The Kids

Franky4Fingers

This looks like a lot of fun! anyone heard about it?

Flyer:
4583393177_8e7daa3df5_b.jpg

COME ONE COME ALL...FIRST ANNUAL SWINGSET BMX EVENT.

COME DOWN TO NICOLET SKATE PARK IN GOOD OL GREAT MILLS FOR SOME BMX COMP, BBQ INSPIRED FOOD TO FILL UP THE BELLY, AND SOME ROCKIN MUSIC BEING LAYED DOWN BY:

IN ALCATRAZ 1962
RUNNING WITH GIANTS
OCTAVES
BANTER
VELA OH VELA
AND THE PLAYG

CASH PRIZE FOR EXPERT RIDERS WHO BUST SWEET MOVES TO EARN THE CROWN.

ALSO LOOK FOR PROMO GIVE-AWAYS THROUGH OUT THE DAY FROM:
FOX RACING
SPY EYEWEAR
AND OTHERS

SO ONCE AGAIN PACK UP THE FAMILY TRUCKSTER AND COME ON DOWN FOR A DAYS WORTH OF FUN WITH THE SWINGSET, RNB RACING, TEAM SPIRIT A.K.A "WOLFPACK" CREW...SEE YOU THERE!

Contest Entry Fee's
Beg- $10
Interm - $15
Expert - $20

21777 Bunker Hill Rd.
Lexington Park, MD 20653
MAP

SwingSet
RNB RACING
BIKE DOCTOR
BALTIMORE BICYCLE WORKS

FaceBook Event Page
Park Info

THE PARK:

4583578855_ae6d95ccf6_o.jpg

4584208350_ef50694425_o.jpg

4583578725_968e1355d3_o.jpg

4583578707_2aa1384257_o.jpg

SG_Player1974

never heard of it.

what was it, what happened?

Apparently it was a SOMD redneck gala where the finest of the county came out to stuff their large selves (refer to my post on the "Whale spotted in Chesapeake" thread) and to partake in captivating activities such as the NASCAR tire change challenge! :bigwhoop:

Franky4Fingers

Apparently it was a SOMD redneck gala where the finest of the county came out to stuff their large selves (refer to my post on the "Whale spotted in Chesapeake" thread) and to partake in captivating activities such as the NASCAR tire change challenge! :bigwhoop:

that seems to have nothing to do with BMX.

SG_Player1974

that seems to have nothing to do with BMX.

You are right however, they will have something in common. Be sure to check TBN the day after the event and I will guarantee that someone either stole from, shot at, sold drugs to, or physically assaulted another someone at the event! :evil:

Franky4Fingers

You are right however, they will have something in common. Be sure to check TBN the day after the event and I will guarantee that someone either stole from, shot at, sold drugs to, or physically assaulted another someone at the event! :evil:

old and tired.

why you gotta hate on the youngins?

Franky4Fingers

UPDATE!!!! MORE PROMO STUFF JUST SHOWED UP ON THE DOOR STEP...

ONE INDUSTRIES
SPY OPTIC
and TROY LEE DESIGNS!!!

Hats, Shirts, Glasses, Gear....

SO GET YO A$$ IN GEAR AND COME ON DOWN FOR YOUR CHANCE OF TAKING HOME FREE SWAG....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Was not. It actually was a really nice event. They had some beer choices, various barbecue choices and fabulous local bands playing the event. There were additional activities and boothes set up. It was a real shame they never did another one, because it had the potential to be a really successful event long-term.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Was not. It actually was a really nice event. They had some beer choices, various barbecue choices and fabulous local bands playing the event. There were additional activities and boothes set up. It was a real shame they never did another one, because it had the potential to be a really successful event long-term.

The promoter didn't make enough (as much as he wanted) on the event in his first year so he decided to can it. The event itself was a success in as far as getting folks out but the promoter lacked the tenacity to bring it for a second go round.