Something going on down by Seabreeze

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I live on Sandgates Road and had 2 or 3 ambulances and 2 or 3 firetrucks pass by my house. About 20 minutes after all that ruckus I hear another one coming. This one is the 7th District Rescue Boat. Damnnnnnnn.....

Anyone hear anything?

mamaof1

It's by the Cape St Mary's marina, off Holly Ln. Not sure the current status other than they called in the dive team and switched scanner channels.

wineo

loving life
They have found 1 victim in the vehicle and are trying to get them out... calling for the medic unit now...

RPMDAD

Man, doesn't sound good at all called in at 3:34 person removed at 4:44. T's and P's to the family. Tire tracks do look strange. Strikes close to home lost a friend that drove over the edge of a marina once during high flooding and drowned in vehicle.

mdff21

The water temp could be a saving factor. There have been saves over longer periods of time due to the water temp. Cold water drownings have been documented up to an hour or longer.

Hank

my war
The water temp could be a saving factor. There have been saves over longer periods of time due to the water temp. Cold water drownings have been documented up to an hour or longer.

too late... the dude is dead