Something going on in CRE?

Heard what sounded like an explosion and now I see one police car on Catalina near Golden West Way. Hear some scanner activity, but can't figure out what's going on.

butterfly08

No clue what's going on, but just drove the commotion. Police cars blocking Bandera and then yellow tape and two police cars blocking the other end. (Crazy Horse Trl). I live just just past that...

No clue what's going on, but just drove the commotion. Police cars blocking Bandera and then yellow tape and two police cars blocking the other end. (Crazy Horse Trl). I live just just past that...

Yep, see them from my window. Hmmm ... wonder what's up. My little one is a bit scared.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
zoom in on Google maps see what's going on

Something going on in CRE....

Ok, obvious, but..... when is there NOT something going on in CRE?

rusty27

Beware of the dog
Just heard something about a barricade.....so I suppose it has something to do with that.....

butterfly08

Just heard something about a barricade.....so I suppose it has something to do with that.....

That's probably it, my brother just told me they have the SWAT truck there. If I remember correctly, that's happened on that street before. Probably the same guy lol.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
That's probably it, my brother just told me they have the SWAT truck there. If I remember correctly, that's happened on that street before. Probably the same guy lol.

Hopefully, in light of recent events, they'll take this guy either to a psych eval or a mortician.

The_Badge

I am not at liberty to say because I apparently say to much, give to much, and know to much and the others say I shouldn't talk anymore. Once I am given my 1st Amendment right back I will be glad to share with you all again in the future.

I will say that its basically a Déjà vu from one year ago at the target location.

:coffee:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
somebody with cracked ribs od'd on ibuprofen and kerisolene

Checked Google.earth and didn't see anything out of the ordinary

rusty27

Beware of the dog
I am not at liberty to say because I apparently say to much, give to much, and know to much and the others say I shouldn't talk anymore. Once I am given my 1st Amendment right back I will be glad to share with you all again in the future.

I will say that its basically a Déjà vu from one year ago at the target location.

:coffee:

But I want to know!!! Cause I gotta know all the details....lol

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I do thank you for posting this resource. However, this is the same news outlet that reported that our Sheriff is named "Bob Evans" so I'm not exactly convinced that they are a reliable, accurate source of news these days.

But thanks for your efforts!

Freudian slip, they are all about breakfast @ WUSA 9.:killingme