Something I wonder...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whenever Black people on TV are pissed at a specific white person, they demonize ALL white people. When they're pissed at a cop, they demonize all cops. Hate all white people. Hate all cops.

How do you supposed they'd like it if we as a country judged and demonized all of them based on the lowliest most depraved Black person? Cited some shitbag AA person who raped and murdered, and white people started busting up Black neighborhoods going "Kill all the Black people"?

I mean, yeah, there are a handful of white people who think all Black people suck, but that's not the general consensus in our country. If it were, there wouldn't be any Black neighborhoods or Black owned businesses or Black anything. If we as a white majority were really en masse bigots, they wouldn't have any rights at all. There certainly wouldn't have been a Barack Obama.

So do you suppose these Black people who spew hate for all whites understand that they are the exact same ****tard ignorant bigot as what they think white people are?

I also think a lot of this is media encouraging and highlighting a small percentage of Black Americans, cherrypicking and presenting it as the norm. I don't personally encounter hostile Black people in my every day life. Black people I speak to or deal with in my life are just normal people doing their thing. Race isn't an issue. Yet the news portrays Black people (and Black people portray themselves) as these angry militants with a chip on their shoulder, hating all the white people. So maybe they aren't even real. Maybe all these angry Black people are actors who play a part in entertainment news and social media?

Anyway, that's why I reject the haters I see on TV and social media, and prefer to believe that what I see and experience for myself is what's real.

Smokey1

The one's that hate all white people are racist by definition.

[ rey-siz-uh m ]SHOW IPA

noun
  1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
  2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
  3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

DaSDGuy

Racism is ONLY on the Right ...... so enough self hating Whites shift left and Vote D
I dont hate myself, and i'll vote for whomever I feel like. If the msm don't like that they can go f*** themselves. The best person for the job gets my vote.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Often times in the media, blacks are held to a different standard. Joy Reid, Van Jones and Steve Smith can say things that if you changed the words white with black or black for white, the same media would be calling for the head of whoever said that. Roseanne Barr lost a good job for comparing someone to an ape. Yet some college professor can race bait and all the university will do is say that the good professor's views aren't necessarily the schools view and first amendment, yada, yada, yada.

I think this double standard emboldens some to spew their hatred.