Something occurred to me today

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was reading some story about a celebrity chickie who "can't seem to lose that last 10 pounds", despite eating only boiled chicken and bean sprouts and spending an hour a day at the gym.

I was like, WTH?? I'm losing weight just fine with a reasonable food allowance and zero additional exercise. What seems to be the problem?

Then it dawned on me that this chickie isn't trying to get down to her ideal weight - she's trying to get a good 20 pounds or so below her ideal weight. So no wonder she's having such a difficult time of it.

I think Jennifer Aniston is like 5'4" and 105. She looks great on TV and in her movies, but she has to be emaciated IRL.

That's all. Just something that occurred to me. :dance:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
In order to get designer castoffs for free, actresses need to be the size they make the clothes, which I believe is a 2 or a 0. I read in Cosmo or something a few months back that that's a huge reason why these women are starving themselves.

Pandora

Nickel said:
In order to get designer castoffs for free, actresses need to be the size they make the clothes, which I believe is a 2 or a 0. I read in Cosmo or something a few months back that that's a huge reason why these women are starving themselves.

Jennifer Aniston was 140 lbs. when she started on Friends, and she was told she was too chubby to get movie roles. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pandora said:
Jennifer Aniston was 140 lbs. when she started on Friends, and she was told she was too chubby to get movie roles. :ohwell:
I'm talking mainly about the chicks who always happen to be at the awards shows and what-not, but never seem to be actually working...the Lara Flynn Boyles of the crowd.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I'm talking mainly about the chicks who always happen to be at the awards shows and what-not, but never seem to be actually working...the Lara Flynn Boyles of the crowd.
Or Nicole Ritchie.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nickel said:
Starving yourself for free clothes. Isn't that something?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Vrai's been having an awful lot of epiphanies lately. Pretty soon she'll be able to publish her own 365 day tear away calendar. Like the Far Side or something. :dance:

Pandora

Nickel said:

Oooooo ok..... gotcha

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Nickel said:
Vrai's been having an awful lot of epiphanies lately. Pretty soon she'll be able to publish her own 365 day tear away calendar. Like the Far Side or something. :dance:

Maybe she is taking ginko.