Sonic

Riddler

I know it's been a running joke on the forums for a few years, but there is an article in the Enterprise this morning stating that someone wants to put a Sonic on 235 in front of where Kohls is being built.

The potential problem is they'll need to change the site plan because where they want to put it is over the new sewer lines and they can't build over those.

Looking to get approval by May 2010.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I know it's been a running joke on the forums for a few years, but there is an article in the Enterprise this morning stating that someone wants to put a Sonic on 235 in front of where Kohls is being built.

The potential problem is they'll need to change the site plan because where they want to put it is over the new sewer lines and they can't build over those.

REALLY??!! :faint: :clap: :yahoo: :drool:

Well, that will take the overweight status of many here from "overweight" to "grossly obese".

Yes, me included......

Jameo

What?!

How awesome would that be! :yahoo:

We still need a waffle house :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not sure I like the idea of a local Sonic. It's always the highlight of any trip to run across one and get a cherry limeade, maybe some chili cheese tots. If we had one here and I could go to it any time I wanted, it wouldn't be a treat anymore.

TurboK9

These things are all over Texas, I just don't understand the allure. Meh...

Heck back in 2003 I went to Dallas for a K9 competiton, and there was a contingent from the Danish military there to compete. We asked the Danes what they wanted to do, and the said the first thing they wanted to do was go to Waffle House (pronounced Wah-ful hose, LOL). Don't know why. Don't care! Still laugh about it. Fly across the Atlantic and half the US to go to Waffle House. LOL.

nobody really

I need a nap
I'm not sure I like the idea of a local Sonic. It's always the highlight of any trip to run across one and get a cherry limeade, maybe some chili cheese tots. If we had one here and I could go to it any time I wanted, it wouldn't be a treat anymore.

yeah, i kinda agree when i used to go to mcas cherry point, i always know the trip is almost over when i see the sonic there and stop and get some yummy stuff. having one in your backyard just somehow would lose the effect. but i do loves me some sonic:drool:

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
yeah, i kinda agree when i go to mcas cherry point, i always know the trip is almost over when i see the sonic there and stop and get some yummy stuff. having one in your backyard just somehow would lose the effect. but i do loves me some sonic:drool:

There is a Sonic about 10 minutes from my house, went there once, I just wasn't that impressed, the DQ a couple miles down the road from Sonic, now we're talking. Been there a couple of times but like to save it for a special treat.

K

kris31280

Sonic used to be good, but the last few times I've gone it's seriously gone down hill.

Besides, why would we need a Sonic when we've got Checkers :yum:

SoccerMom2

Hubby just told me about this. We are super stoked. We used to go to Sonics when we lived in Va once a week. It was a date night thing we did when i was pregnant.....lol!

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
These things are all over Texas, I just don't understand the allure. Meh...

I don't either. I'm from Texas and there is a sonic on every corner and I don't think their food is all that great but most of their desserts and drinks are good though. However, I do wish they would build a Taco Bueno here! They are so much better than Taco Bell!

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I don't either. I'm from Texas and there is a sonic on every corner and I don't think their food is all that great but most of their desserts and drinks are good though. However, I do wish they would build a Taco Bueno here! They are so much better than Taco Bell!

Hubby is hooked on Taco Cabana. I don't really like Mexican food much so I'm screwed living in South Texas. :lol: