'Sons of Anarchy' Fight Brewing with real MC

Misfit

Lawful neutral
'Sons of Anarchy' -- Fight Brewing with REAL Motorcycle Club | TMZ.com

The star of "Sons of Anarchy" just got an invitation to get his face bashed in by a real-life member of a motorcycle club who has a SERIOUS beef with the creator of the show.

It's all over some pretty incendiary comments made by "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter -- aimed at the stars of "The Devils Ride" ... a Discovery Channel reality show about the Laffing Devils motorcycle club in San Diego.

Sutter's tweet read, "Watched Devils Ride. Probably get in trouble for saying this, but I'm pretty sure my SOA actors could kick the sh*t out of this 'real' MC."

Obviously, the Devils weren't happy about the statement.

TMZ spoke with a guy named Sandman -- a very scary member of the club -- who tells us, "I am concerned that Kurt's creative mind is stuck in make-believe land with his recent comment on twitter."

Sandman adds, "Here's a reality check for ya Kurt ... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

Yes, Sandman just challenged Charlie Hunnam to a fight.

And he ain't done yet ... Sandman continues, "And tell him to wear those shiny white kicks too. I hope he's a size 11, I could use some new shoes."

Pete

Repete
I watched Devils Ride once. It is like Desperate Housewives on bikes. Point: How many real MC members read twitter?

MMM_donuts

... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

"

He really is pretty. Unfortunately his flesh colored beard reminds me of Spencer Pratt. :ohwell:

I like the show. Did anyone ever say when the next season is supposed to get started?

Jeter3000

On a similar note, I was out at a local "bar" recently, listening to some guy on his phone yammering, "get a Prospect or two and take care of it". No guns involved, nobody gets hurt", etc... My first thought was, "really, you moron? If you were legitimate, you wouldn't be on a traceable Smart Phone, speaking so that the entire place could hear you". What a jerk. Needless to say, I certainly wasn't too impressed by him or his conversation. Candidate for the Darwin Award, I suppose....

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
On a similar note, I was out at a local "bar" recently, listening to some guy on his phone yammering, "get a Prospect or two and take care of it". No guns involved, nobody gets hurt", etc... My first thought was, "really, you moron? If you were legitimate, you wouldn't be on a traceable Smart Phone, speaking so that the entire place could hear you". What a jerk. Needless to say, I certainly wasn't too impressed by him or his conversation. Candidate for the Darwin Award, I suppose....

Or maybe he is and he doesnt give a hell who hears him.

glhs837

Power with Control
The Soup

Cant stand to watch entire episodes of talk and reality shows, but do want to see the worst/best parts? The Soup is the best bet. They spent a lot of time talking about Spenser Prats creepy flesh colored beard.

MMM_donuts

The Soup

Cant stand to watch entire episodes of talk and reality shows, but do want to see the worst/best parts? The Soup is the best bet. They spent a lot of time talking about Spenser Prats creepy flesh colored beard.

Oh, gotcha. I've watched it before but only a few times. I caught the flesh colored beard bit in passing once and it has stuck with me ever since. I never even noticed before. Now I can't NOT notice. And Spencer Pratt is a creepy dude.

MMM_donuts

You know what...I did see a bit about Spencer Pratt on there once. The announcer used his name like a cuss word - "Aw Spencer Pratt! I stepped in Spencer Pratt and got Spencer Pratt on my shoe!"