Sons of Anarchy

muttdog

Season 2 just started, looks like its going to be an awsome season. For those of you who never watched season 1, go get it and get caught up. FX has a show that should have a 5 to 7 season run if they keep the writers they have right now. Jax is the man.

thurley42

HY;FR
Season 2 just started, looks like its going to be an awsome season. For those of you who never watched season 1, go get it and get caught up. FX has a show that should have a 5 to 7 season run if they keep the writers they have right now. Jax is the man.

I tried to watch it the other night but couldn't...just didn't hold my attention...

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Just a few things.....

Henry Rollins can not act.

I can't BELIEVE what they did to Jenna. Those skin head's heads are gonna roll!

Jax is one hot biker.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Shows like this bother me. Celebration of overt criminal activity, this, the Soprano's, American Idle, this is just ####ed up.

What next? The Bulls of Wall Street? "Love the money, learn to love the bank"???

WTF?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Shows like this bother me. Celebration of overt criminal activity, this, the Soprano's, American Idle, this is just ####ed up.

What next? The Bulls of Wall Street? "Love the money, learn to love the bank"???

WTF?

I guess. But I don't really think about it celebrating overt criminal activity. To me it's just good TV. (I loved The Sopranos too) Technically, I guess it does, but it's ok, no matter how I act on these boards sometimes, I swear I know the difference between real and make believe!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I guess. But I don't really think about it celebrating overt criminal activity. To me it's just good TV. (I loved The Sopranos too) Technically, I guess it does, but it's ok, no matter how I act on these boards sometimes, I swear I know the difference between real and make believe!

Do you sing in public sometimes?

I rest my case

:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

WTF?

What is this?

thurley42

HY;FR

WTF?

it's a change from the celebration of blatent criminal activity in professional sports!:killingme