Sooooo...this is happening.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Grief-stricken fans have the opportunity to book with their “qualified” counselors for half- or full-hour sessions starting at 20 pounds (about $25 in U.S. currency). The professionals will help struggling viewers “digest their feelings and interpretation of the show, which could range from anger and confusion to sadness and grief.”

:lol:

Toxick

Splat
Now that the series is over, I'll binge it.

I'll let you all know what to think about it when I'm done.

Hey, don't mention it. That's what I'm here for.

luvmygdaughters

How do these people manage to cope in the real world?? I know when Downton Abbey haD their last season, I was so disappointed it was going off the air. But, I managed to go to work, clean the house, go to the grocery store, talk to my kids. You know, the stuff that normal people do...EVERY DAY!!!

Hijinx

These are the same type of people who voted for Hillary and need help with their TDS.

Some of the fools are in Congress. Think about that.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I heard on the radio this weekend that there's a petition out there claiming that this season's writing was sooooo bad, HBO should fire all the writers and redo the final season over again.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Eight seasons of exceptionally complicated things that ended simplistically.
I've watched a number of these limited series productions and it never fails, the product deteriorates towards the end.
I think I saw a story on line that recounted the worst endings for series.
I tuned out on a couple because it was getting lame, this was a year or two before the ending. Homeland, hell I think I bailed at the end of season 2.
It just got stupid.