Soros-backed group operative arrested for assault on GOP campaign manager

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The liberal group American Bridge 21st Century announced Wednesday night that it had fired one of its operatives a day after he was arrested and accused of battery against the female campaign manager for Nevada GOP gubernatorial candidate Adam Laxalt.

In a statement, American Bridge said that Mike Stark had been relieved of his duties "effective immediately."

American Bridge was founded in November 2010 by David Brock, who also founded liberal watchdog group Media Matters. The group’s largest donor is liberal billionaire George Soros, who contributed more than $2 million between 2015 and 2016. Soros is still involved with the group, most recently donating $300,000 in February, and $80,000 last year.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/so...-alleged-battery-against-gop-campaign-manager

And picking on some skinny little girl no less! What a POS.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
meh ... he moves underground, I doubt he sees any jail time

I'm guessing some prominent Dem in DC will provide him a cushy new job with a mid-6-figure salary.

I figure the leftist violence will continue and grow until a few of them make the mistake of attacking a CCW holder and get shot. ( Hopefully fatally )