Sorry comrade GURPS...

transporter

As further proof of the type of sources comrade GURPS uses, look at the ratings of the polls he uses:

1. Zogby (his latest "source") gets a "C" rating from 538
  2. Rasmussen (was his go to source until Trumps numbers even her fell below 505%) gets a "C+".
Then there is the Fox "News" poll which gets a "A" and the NBC/WSJ which gets an "A-". These are not polls that comrade GURPS, our own special little propagandist, will show. Why?

Here is the latest NBC/WSJ poll that was released yesterday: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6297116-NBCWSJ-August-2019-Poll.html

1. On the wrong track: 60%
    1. only 33% believe we are on the right track.
  2. 55% disapprove of the job Trump is doing.
    1. 46% STRONGLY disapprove
    2. Of the 43% who approve only 29% STRONGLY approve...
  3. Trump only has a 3% positive spread on his handling of the economy.
The other reason comrade GURPS doesn't show these polls is that they are generally in line with the majority of polls.

Looking over all the polls since June 1 that are archived on the 538 site, only 4 have Trump at 50% or more: 3 from Rasmussen and 1 from Zogby. GURPS has ignored everything except the Rasmussen from July 18 and the Zogby from last week. Overall Trump is at 42% approval...that number has not changed appreciably since May of 2018.

This_person

As further proof of the type of sources comrade GURPS uses, look at the ratings of the polls he uses:

2. Rasmussen (was his go to source until Trumps numbers even her fell below 505%) gets a "C+".
Then there is the Fox "News" poll which gets a "A" and the NBC/WSJ which gets an "A-". These are not polls that comrade GURPS, our own special little propagandist, will show. Why?

Here is the latest NBC/WSJ poll that was released yesterday: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6297116-NBCWSJ-August-2019-Poll.html

The other reason comrade GURPS doesn't show these polls is that they are generally in line with the majority of polls.

Looking over all the polls since June 1 that are archived on the 538 site, only 4 have Trump at 50% or more: 3 from Rasmussen and 1 from Zogby. GURPS has ignored everything except the Rasmussen from July 18 and the Zogby from last week. Overall Trump is at 42% approval...that number has not changed appreciably since May of 2018.
Don't worry, your secret is completely safe with my indifference.

nutz

Out of 1000 democrats polled, 29% will definitely vote for Trump in 2020. Why did you skip that part?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

You are using 538 as a standard to ' judge ' polls / polling methods or other websites ..... the same 538 that had HILLARY Winning

Zogby (his latest "source") gets a "C" rating from 538:

OH My :cds:

Rasmussen (was his go to source until Trumps numbers even her fell below 505%) gets a "C+".

Then there is the Fox "News" poll which gets a "A" and the NBC/WSJ which gets an "A-".

These are not polls that comrade GURPS, our own special little propagandist, will show.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and ASSUMPTION

Why?

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated Propaganda or Selfish

Here is the latest NBC/WSJ poll that was released yesterday:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6297116-NBCWSJ-August-2019-Poll.html

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and ASSUMPTION

Looking over all the polls since June 1 that are archived on the 538 site, only 4 have Trump at 50% or more: 3 from Rasmussen and 1 from Zogby.

Actually my ' go to ' is this one

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

GURPS has ignored everything except the Rasmussen from July 18 and the Zogby from last week. Overall Trump is at 42% approval...that number has not changed appreciably since May of 2018.

YOU have an UNHEALTHY Obsession and a MIND Filled with Fantasy ......

I post whatever RANDOM crap comes across my internet surfing, and ANYTHING Specifically I think will have YOU Raging at your Computer Monitor banging on the Key Board ... so you go right ahead and keep ASSUMING You Know ANYTHING About me or why I post

And as far as your ' latest ' Anti Trump Poll I see all sorts of demographics EXCEPT Break Down By Party

Sorry Sugar that's a Hard PASS ....