Sorry, hypocrite Dem crybabies!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

transporter

Good Lord...were you this easy in high school??? I bet ALL the boys and girls just loved having you at their parties!!

So here is your timeline: the President posted his tweet at 9:47pm Saturday night. Is it really your position that this lazy POS of a President is working at 9:47pm on a Saturday night??

No...he wasn't. He was watching TV. Specifically, he was watching Judge Jeanine.
White House Deputy Press Secretary Hogan Gidley said Saturday that the White House was working with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to try to send undocumented immigrants to sanctuary cities.

"They have said they wanted all of these illegal aliens into their communities," Gidley said on Fox News' "Justice with Judge Jeanine."

Gidley also said President Trump is "looking at any and all options" to send undocumented immigrants to these communities.

He also said the White House was determining whether it can legally send undocumented immigrants to these cities.

"We're trying to figure out if we can do that legally," he said.

Shortly after Gidley's appearance, Trump tweeted, saying that the U.S. "has the absolute legal right to have apprehended illegal immigrants transferred to Sanctuary Cities."

WH spokesman: We're working with DHS, ICE to try to send undocumented immigrants to sanctuary cities

Please, please tell us again how you are SO informed!!! Please, please tell us again how you and the rest of your ignorati crowd are SUCH independent thinkers and work SOOOO hard to come to your own conclusions!! Please, PLEASE tell us again how you are not led around by the nose by propagandists!!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Are you frothing at the mouth? That's the way I picture you while you puke up these little digs. What soiled housecoat are you wearing?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I love this! I thought Nan's eyes were gonna pop out of their sockets.

That he waits until they think they've bestest him is priceless. I really wonder if Trump comes up with these ideas, or someone he surrounds himself with suggests it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love this! I thought Nan's eyes were gonna pop out of their sockets.

That he waits until they think they've bestest him is priceless. I really wonder if Trump comes up with these ideas, or someone he surrounds himself with suggests it.

Trump is like Bugs Bunny - he waits until they think they have him cornered, then he pulls the rug out from under them. "Got you now, you rascally rabbit! ..... Oh noooooooooo........* splat *"

My sense is that he's going for a couple of things here:

To make sanctuary cities knock it off and stop breaking the law;
And/or to make the Dems admit that these illegal immigrants are here...illegally.

Or it could be simply to out the Dems as the dishonest nincompoops they are and bring the last few sane Dem voters into the MAGA fold. It's fun for me to think Trump just may be responsible for dismantling the treasonous corrupt crap club that the Democrat Party has become. I'd like to see Democrats get back to their liberal roots rather than this path of hate and destruction they've turned into. The Party of Kennedy has turned into the Party of Transporter, and that is simply doomed to fail.

We're already seeing progs on the MSM networks calling these people "illegal immigrants", a term we haven't heard them use in over a decade.

Last edited:

TCROW

Trump is like Bugs Bunny - he waits until they think they have him cornered, then he pulls the rug out from under them. "Got you now, you rascally rabbit! ..... Oh noooooooooo........* splat *"

My sense is that he's going for a couple of things here:

To make sanctuary cities knock it off and stop breaking the law

Sanctuary cities are not breaking the law.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Sanctuary cities are not breaking the law.
I must have missed this announcement.

As immigration is a Federal issue how can any city/state legally provide sanctuary? I'm not saying these localities/states have to arrest illegals, but to impede Federal officers in the execution of their duties cannot possibly be legal. Ergo, they would be breaking the law.

I hope we're not splitting hairs here...? As you have time/interest to elaborate I would be very interested in this.

--- End of line (MCP)

TCROW

I must have missed this announcement.

As immigration is a Federal issue how can any city/state legally provide sanctuary? I'm not saying these localities/states have to arrest illegals, but to impede Federal officers in the execution of their duties cannot possibly be legal. Ergo, they would be breaking the law.

I hope we're not splitting hairs here...? As you have time/interest to elaborate I would be very interested in this.

--- End of line (MCP)

No hair splitting necessary.

My comment to which you are replying is predicated on the SCOTUS (can’t recall case just now; will update later if I can.) finding that the federal government cannot “force” state governments to enforce federal laws. Put another way, the feds cannot force states to use their budgets to enforce federal laws.

Remember, the states formed the federal government, not the other way around. If it weren’t like this, the feds could effectively eradicate state sovereignty by forcing states to use their tax dollars to enforce federal law.

Note that recognizing this truism doesn’t mean I support open borders. That’s necessary to state because many posters here read too far into comments like this. But recognizing the rule of law is important.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I see your :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

And raise you :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingmemore.

Because, seriously, who cares Trump was watching Judge Jeanine? Because it doesn't matter, what matters is "The troll's the thing." - Shakespeare

--- End of line line (MCP)

I’m out. I am, now, available to replenish the snacks for the game. :killingme:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
No hair splitting necessary.

My comment to which you are replying is predicated on the SCOTUS (can’t recall case just now; will update later if I can.) finding that the federal government cannot “force” state governments to enforce federal laws. Put another way, the feds cannot force states to use their budgets to enforce federal laws.
Thanks for the reply. I think we agree about the Feds "forcing" states to use their budgets....

But my point still stands; as I understand the full intent of "sanctuary city" it not only means not assisting the Feds (which I have some problem with), it also means impeding them (which I have HUGE problems with).

--- End of line (MCP)

TCROW

Thanks for the reply. I think we agree about the Feds "forcing" states to use their budgets....

But my point still stands; as I understand the full intent of "sanctuary city" it not only means not assisting the Feds (which I have some problem with), it also means impeding them (which I have HUGE problems with).

--- End of line (MCP)

Nothing wrong with being opposed to this sort of behavior by sanctuary cities. But that doesn’t make their actions “illegal”.

Sometimes the law works in funny and unintended ways. I think the precedent for this came out of lawsuit about the Brady Bill and having states spend money to enforce this federal law. The far-reaching effects of stuff like this often has unintended consequences, for better or worse.

TCROW

--- End of line (MCP)

Here’s a piece by Judge Nap on the topic.