Sounds Like A Win For Florida

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“It’s Independence Day. Let’s talk about what’s going on in America. Freedom. It’s under attack in your state your Republican leaders, they’re banning books, making it harder to vote, restricting speech in classrooms, even criminalizing women and doctors,” Newsom says.

The ad shows DeSantis shaking hands with former President Trump with the words “Freedom is under attack”

“I urge all of you live in Florida to join the fight, or join us in California, where we still believe in freedom, freedom of speech, freedom to choose, freedom from hate and the freedom to love,” Newsom added. “Don’t let them take your freedom.”

Both DeSantis and Newsom are seen as potential presidential candidates for their parties, having developed national profiles through their leadership of two of the country’s largest states. Polls show DeSantis trailing only Trump as the presidential pick among GOP voters, while Newsom has said he has “sub-zero” interest in seeking the White House.

By all means move to California where you will be happier

Hijinx

People are running from California, while many are running to Florida.
Must be a reason.

I find it a little hard to believe that a man that barely escapes a recall because he was such a lousy Governor could be wanted by Democrats to run for President. But I guess when the other potential candidates are reviewed they are making the best of a bad situation.

SamSpade

I find it a little hard to believe that a man that barely escapes a recall because he was such a lousy Governor could be wanted by Democrats to run for President.

Actually, he beat the recall - by A LOT. It was not close. 61.9 to 38.1. That's a landslide, actually.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Actually, he beat the recall - by A LOT. It was not close. 61.9 to 38.1. That's a landslide, actually.

THIS RIGHT HERE^^^^

So next time some like omigawd totally Californian gripes about their breathtakingly awful social and fiscal policies, laugh right in their face - VAPE right in their face - and tell them ha ha, you had your chance, so suck it.

Californians really are the worst. They're like the worst of the illegal immigrants. They invade another state, then sit around bitching about how that state sucks and CA is so much better, and when it's suggested strongly that they go back where they came from, they go, "Nah, the crime and taxes are too high."

:shutup:

:strangle:

You just wanna go Joey Chestnut on them.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
THIS RIGHT HERE^^^^

So next time some like omigawd totally Californian gripes about their breathtakingly awful social and fiscal policies, laugh right in their face - VAPE right in their face - and tell them ha ha, you had your chance, so suck it.

Californians really are the worst. They're like the worst of the illegal immigrants. They invade another state, then sit around bitching about how that state sucks and CA is so much better, and when it's suggested strongly that they go back where they came from, they go, "Nah, the crime and taxes are too high."

:shutup:

:strangle:

You just wanna go Joey Chestnut on them.
I find New Yorkers are the worst.......