Sounds simple enough, who could possibly object?

Pete

Repete
WHAT ! I have to be a citizen of the US to vote in it's elections !

"A civil-rights group and Democratic legislators recently had urged the Department of Justice to reject the law. They argued the changes will erect barriers that will hinder minorities' participation in elections and hamper grassroots voter registration drives."

Uh, no Einstien, it will hinder "non-citizens" from voting. I swear these liberal stooges get more and more outlandish every stinking day. If you are latino, naturalized, or born here you will have the proper form of proof. If you don't you aren't. How is it going to hinder minorities? I had to have a birth certificate for my drivers license, whats wrong with having to produce one to register to vote? :shrug:

dizzy

Pete said:

"A civil-rights group and Democratic legislators recently had urged the Department of Justice to reject the law. They argued the changes will erect barriers that will hinder minorities' participation in elections and hamper grassroots voter registration drives."

Uh, no Einstien, it will hinder "non-citizens" from voting. I swear these liberal stooges get more and more outlandish every stinking day. If you are latino, naturalized, or born here you will have the proper form of proof. If you don't you aren't. How is it going to hinder minorities? I had to have a birth certificate for my drivers license, whats wrong with having to produce one to register to vote? :shrug:
What, you didn't know? minorities don't have IDs.

Toxick

Splat
Pete said:

Aw, crap!

Now I have to go all the way over to New Mexico to participate in voting fraud, and collecting illicit welfare checks.

willie

who could possibly object?

Who does object? All I can find is "Democratic legislators". Put their names in headlines for all legitimate voters to see and maybe they will come to their senses. I honestly cannot believe that the majorityof Democrats would go along with the undermining of our country like these amoral politicians would do just for the purpose of being re-elected.

How desperate......one argument was that minorities are less likely to have identification. unbelievable.

Last edited:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Politicians, almost all of them, participate in Poly - ticks.
Poly = many
ticks = blood sucking parasites

What we need are patriots that will put the Constitutional public good above their own gain like the founders. I think people like that are hard to find in our country now.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I must admit that I thought it WAS the law that one must be an American Citizen to vote. If that is not the case, no wonder some of the elections have had such strange results.