soup

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I hate soup..but I needed a lunch item that was relatively low carb.. Got a can of progresso light italian style meatball soup. It had meatballs in it alright..they were about the size of tic tacs.

:cds:

I guess its back to cheese and lunchmeat tomorrow. :ohwell:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I love that soup! Italian Style Wedding is the best allthough the meat balls are small but I pick them out anyway.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I love that soup! Italian Style Wedding is the best allthough the meat balls are small but I pick them out anyway.

it wasn't wedding soup. it was meatball soup. Wedding soup is sup to have small meatballs ..I feel like calling it meatball soup is falso advertising. :killingme

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I made a big pot of soup the other day and froze a lot of it. Red lentils, chicken stock, spinach, mixed vegetables, and egg noodles. Turned out more like stew though.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I made a big pot of soup the other day and froze a lot of it. Red lentils, chicken stock, spinach, mixed vegetables, and egg noodles. Turned out more like stew though.

and it has chopped chicken breast too - how did I forget the meat?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I love a pale chick with a punk rock hairdo..... :hot:

Work killed my creativity in the hair dept. Everyone got all bent out of shape when I had a little purple in my hair :bigwhoop: I used t have fun hair :bawl:

Great...thank's...now I'm hungry for soup thinking about pale chicks that are vampires with Mohawks and zombie tattoo’s. Why can't a day go by without this reoccurring torment?

:killingme

dont forget the zombie back tattoo

:nono: I have animal tattoos:diva: