Sources: New Obama family member...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Obama gets a dog from Texas when there are any number of more local breeders. He flies in pizza makers from St. Louis to cater his party when there is good pizza all over DC. He trots AF1 out for brief trips.

Glad to hear he's enjoying his presidency and living like a rock star on our dime.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Obama gets a dog from Texas when there are any number of more local breeders.

Whatever happened to the promise the imposter would get a rescue dog. Was that just another lie to the family and the American public?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whatever happened to the promise the imposter would get a rescue dog. Was that just another lie to the family and the American public?

Supposedly this particular dog was purchased by someone else, then returned to the breeder. So somehow that makes it a "rescue". And also supposedly this dog was a gift from Ted Kennedy, making it impossible to refuse.

So let's don't call it a "lie". Let's call it "a variation of the truth."

:smile:

blacklabman

I recently checked the Washington Post website. The main story was of the dog. The secondary one was the captain's rescue. What kind of priority is that?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Supposedly this particular dog was purchased by someone else, then returned to the breeder. So somehow that makes it a "rescue". And also supposedly this dog was a gift from Ted Kennedy, making it impossible to refuse.

So let's don't call it a "lie". Let's call it "a variation of the truth."

:smile:

:yay: Change you can believe in!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
More on the naming of "Bo"... :whistle:

Obama Names New Dog After Himself
by: Bill Dupray posted: 2009-04-12 12:22:00
Viewed 785 times. 3 Comments.

Too rich. Turns out the new First Dog, is a Portuguese Water Dog.

The identity of the first puppy -- the one that the Washington press corps has been yelping about for months, the one President Obama has seemed to delight in dropping hints about -- leaked out yesterday. This despite White House efforts to delay the news until the big debut planned for Tuesday afternoon.

The little guy is a 6-month-old Portuguese water dog given to the Obama girls as a gift by that Portuguese water dog-lovin' senator himself, Edward M. Kennedy of Massachusetts. The girls named it Bo -- and let it be noted that you learned that here first. Malia and Sasha chose the name, because their cousins have a cat named Bo and because first lady Michelle Obama's father was nicknamed Diddley, a source said. (Get it? Bo . . . Diddley?)
So that's their story of the name and they are sticking to it. But how coincidental is it that The One's initials are B.O. and the dog is named Bo? The Dog's original name was Charlie, but they changed it to Bo.

Of course they did.

Obama Names New Dog
After Himself on The Patriot Room

:lmao:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
The Gheyist first dog in history.

More on the naming of "Bo"... :whistle:

Obama Names New Dog After Himself
by: Bill Dupray posted: 2009-04-12 12:22:00
Viewed 785 times. 3 Comments.

Too rich. Turns out the new First Dog, is a Portuguese Water Dog.

So that's their story of the name and they are sticking to it. But how coincidental is it that The One's initials are B.O. and the dog is named Bo? The Dog's original name was Charlie, but they changed it to Bo.

Of course they did.

Obama Names New Dog
After Himself on The Patriot Room

:lmao:

Meet Bo, the Gayest First Dog in American History
April 12, 2009, 8:41 am
Filed under: Obama, Scandal | Tags: bo the dog

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course. Flamboyantly donning his rainbow lei, Bo will certainly be a hit in this year’s Capital Pride Parade.

Now, in all fairness, President Bush’s Scottish Terrier, Barney, wasn’t exactly the most testosterone-oozing dog in White House history. But you just know that Putin is going to use this photo to completely roll President Obama during sensitive negotiations at some point…

Attachments

• Bo.jpg
    Bo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 36

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He is a cute dog but I think Obama should have got a dog from a local shelter.

I don't care where he gets the dog. My interest is in him LYING about it, and having the damn dog shipped from TX at taxpayer expense when he could have found the same dog breed locally.

I also have a large problem with that pizza business AND I have a problem with him flying all over the US for these bull#### town meetings. And the little hypocrite Greenies aren't saying a word about this.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I don't care where he gets the dog. My interest is in him LYING about it, and having the damn dog shipped from TX at taxpayer expense when he could have found the same dog breed locally.

I also have a large problem with that pizza business AND I have a problem with him flying all over the US for these bull#### town meetings. And the little hypocrite Greenies aren't saying a word about this.

Obama is his own super star. He will live high on the hog and the media will never call him on it, maybe with the exception of Fox.

He is a cute dog but I think Obama should have got a dog from a local shelter.

I also agree with the shipping thing though!! He sucks as a leader. We need to impeach him. I have not found any good in what he has done so far.