Southern Maryland Hunting & Outdoor Expo

Nickster

I am coordinating the first annual Southern Maryland Hunting & Outdoor Expo, to be held at the Charles County Fairgrounds on Saturday, August 18th, 2007. This will be a major event in the hunting and outdoors community and has had an overwhelming response from many Maryland organizations wishing to contribute. Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, anything involving the great outdoors of Southern Maryland! This one day event will be packed with hunting & fishing seminars, exotic animal show, contests and tournaments, giveaways, many vendor tables and much, more. More details will soon follow once finalized. I would like to offer southern Maryland businesses an opportunity to participate. I have spoke personally to many people already but thought this would be a good place to go in case I missed any that may be interested. Please send me a PM for more details.

Nickster said:
I am coordinating the first annual Southern Maryland Hunting & Outdoor Expo, to be held at the Charles County Fairgrounds on Saturday, August 18th, 2007. This will be a major event in the hunting and outdoors community and has had an overwhelming response from many Maryland organizations wishing to contribute. Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, anything involving the great outdoors of Southern Maryland! This one day event will be packed with hunting & fishing seminars, exotic animal show, contests and tournaments, giveaways, many vendor tables and much, more. More details will soon follow once finalized. I would like to offer southern Maryland businesses an opportunity to participate. I have spoke personally to many people already but thought this would be a good place to go in case I missed any that may be interested. Please send me a PM for more details.
Next time schedule it for a day when I don't already have 3 events that I must attend. TIA.

Nickster

The hours of the Expo will be 9:00am to 7:00pm. I could spend an hour going over all of the seminars and giveaway/door prizes and things for the kids. But the website for the event will be up in about two weeks. It will have all the details. It will be an expo for the whole family.

droptine

Expo

Any news on the EXPO yet! Iv'e been hearing all kinds of thinks about it, this thing sounds like it's going to be BIG! I have a friend that knows one of the guys throwing this expo so I'll see if I can get some more info out