Southern Maryland Trail Riders

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
2baymares said:
Great!! I'll be there. How are the trails there??
I havent been there in a couple of years, and I am not marking this ride. Goldenhorse, can you answer this question????

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
PARADE OF BREEDS SOMD Fair grounds they need people and horses bad .....

May 12th

Dang Frog better get my trailer wired .... :smack:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
2baymares said:
Great!! I'll be there. How are the trails there??

I haven't riden there in awhile but the trails are always well maintained. As a matter of fact if there is rain a couple of days prior we have to cancel our ride until the trails dry up. See you there!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
PARADE OF BREEDS SOMD Fair grounds they need people and horses bad .....

May 12th

Dang Frog better get my trailer wired .... :smack:

Plumloco wants to know if frog is riding "his horse", Rocky? :lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
Plumloco wants to know if frog is riding "his horse", Rocky? :lmao:

No but he did ride to to the field (on Mom's B-day) bareback at a walk my mom wanted to go to the FARM ..Little man and I rode the other night over in the big field and My horse ROCKY and I played in the water .. :razz:

Tell Plumloco Frog was waiting for his call to pick him up and go ride Moe :whistle:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
No but he did ride to to the field (on Mom's B-day) bareback at a walk my mom wanted to go to the FARM ..Little man and I rode the other night over in the big field and My horse ROCKY and I played in the water .. :razz:

Tell Plumloco Frog was waiting for his call to pick him up and go ride Moe :whistle:

Hey TC did you ask Frog is he wants to ride Rusty on Sunday?
And what's up with the trailer, did he get it figured out?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:
Hey TC did you ask Frog is he wants to ride Rusty on Sunday?
And what's up with the trailer, did he get it figured out?

Well I wanted to go this Sunday but the horse I was planning on bringing won't have coggins back in time... Didn't realize her expired until too late. I'm always behind the curve. :shrug:

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
Well I wanted to go this Sunday but the horse I was planning on bringing won't have coggins back in time... Didn't realize her expired until too late. I'm always behind the curve. :shrug:

Mia?

SouthernMdRocks

Katie said:

Yep, I wanted to take one of my Rocky's. Foxie is still in WV with her new baby. I guess I could always take Lancer or even Fancy,, :gossip: ,, you know I don't think she has ever been on a trail ride before... could be real entertaining!! :faint:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SouthernMdRocks said:
Yep, I wanted to take one of my Rocky's. Foxie is still in WV with her new baby. I guess I could always take Lancer or even Fancy,, :gossip: ,, you know I don't think she has ever been on a trail ride before... could be real entertaining!! :faint:

We like entertainment. The funny thing is that you never who will be providing it. Many times it is me :jameo:TYVM

SouthernMdRocks

mygoldnhorse said:
We like entertainment. The funny thing is that you never who will be providing it. Many times it is me :jameo:TYVM

You know I'm almost game to provide it... but damn it hurts more with age... :roflmao: