Southern Maryland Wrestling, anyone?

FatherJon

Hello,

I'm just curious to see if anyone would be interested in being part of an independent professional wrestling promotion in the Southern Maryland region.

Currently, the nearest promotions to the DC/Southern MD area are based in the Baltimore area - Maryland Championship Wrestling and Eastern Wrestling Alliance. They're both a good hour or more drive for anyone down here (though I'd have to say its worth it).

Right now, we are looking for anyone who's interested. If you have any in-ring training, that's cool. If not, there's plenty of room on the ring crew, security, concessions, Audio and Video.

Southern Maryland Wrestling can currently be found at Southern Maryland Wrestling | MySpace.com

Thanks

EvWill

Hello,

I'm just curious to see if anyone would be interested in being part of an independent professional wrestling promotion in the Southern Maryland region.

Currently, the nearest promotions to the DC/Southern MD area are based in the Baltimore area - Maryland Championship Wrestling and Eastern Wrestling Alliance. They're both a good hour or more drive for anyone down here (though I'd have to say its worth it).

Right now, we are looking for anyone who's interested. If you have any in-ring training, that's cool. If not, there's plenty of room on the ring crew, security, concessions, Audio and Video.

Southern Maryland Wrestling can currently be found at Southern Maryland Wrestling | MySpace.com

Thanks

The SMW acronym throws me because of the old Smoky Mountain Wrestling.

Let me know though if you have a press release or any other announcements I can put on my blog.

FatherJon

I won't lie, I thought about that. But I figured MCW means Maryland Championship Wrestling and Memphis Championship Wrestling.

And, as far as I know, Smokey Mountain doesn't run anymore.