Southern MD Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Dr. Gardner

acker5678

If you like to wait in a waiting room, this is the doctor for you. After a tooth extraction, I was not only sent home with the wrong instructions for my stitches (I was incorrectly told they would dissolve.), but I wasn't seen until 9 a.m. when my appointment was at 8:30 a.m. to remove them. Today, my daughter is getting her wisdom teeth out. We were on time for the 8 a.m appointment, but the doctor wasn't - she wasn't taken back until 9 a.m.! Hope the other doctors in this practice are better, because the staff is very professional. Dr. Gardner is quite nice, but this tardiness is unprofessional and rude. Make sure you have lots of time to wait if you see this doctor (Calif., MD office).

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Someone from the staff should have at least apologized and let you know the Dr. was behind. That's common courtesy.

MMDad

Lem Putt
This is becoming the norm. Get used to it, it will only be getting worse. Look on the bright side, at least you aren't on the VA waiting list to get on the waiting list.

SoMDGirl42

I know what you're driving at but I don't think it applies in this guys case. His own people said he's NEVER on time and has been this way for as long as they can remember.

Does he have a suggestion box? Suggest he change his hours to when he normally arrives.

SoMDGirl42

LOL! Wish I had the nerve but he has the power to hurt me.

Don't sign your name to it silly. He'll never know who gave him the suggestion. You could also note that your time is just as vaulable as his and he wouldn't sit in an empty room waiting for you to show up for over an hour.