Spanx

SoccerMom2

Does anyone know if they sell them in stores? If so where? I found them online but i rather go to the store and see if i can try them on first to see if i like them. i bought a body shaper before but it rolls up and down and i can't breath or move in it. I heard these work great.

lovinmaryland

Does anyone know if they sell them in stores? If so where? I found them online but i rather go to the store and see if i can try them on first to see if i like them. i bought a body shaper before but it rolls up and down and i can't breath or move in it. I heard these work great.

At Target they sell them. But they are under a different name (but still made by the same people who invented Spanx, just a less expensive version) they run about 10-15 each.

SoccerMom2

At Target they sell them. But they are under a different name (but still made by the same people who invented Spanx, just a less expensive version) they run about 10-15 each.

Thank you. With Mothers day coming up Hubby needs some ideas and this will be perfect.

dawnifer

They sell them at Torrid too. But No one is going to let you try them on. But..there are spanx out there that hook to the bottom of your bra so that there is no way they will roll. You might hunt for those.