Sparks it sounds like you

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
had a good day at the BEST show on Saturday. Mom was up at the Clinton Anderson clinic and when she took a break she went out to watch the show. She asked me if I know the horse Willow who was winning everything at the show. Congrats. :starcat:

Duckz

Willow looked great on Saturday! Sparks, didn't you say this was her first time showing at 2'6"? Congrats to both of you :buddies:

Sparks

Thanks guys!! :buddies: Yes, it was her first time showing @ 2'6". She was such a good girl on Saturday. :yahoo: Going to try again this Sunday at So. MD.

The new avatar is a pic from the show. It's really fuzzy though.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Thanks guys!! :buddies: Yes, it was her first time showing @ 2'6". She was such a good girl on Saturday. :yahoo: Going to try again this Sunday at So. MD.

The new avatar is a pic from the show. It's really fuzzy though.

That new avatar is AWESOME!!!! Love the way she is using herself over the fences!!! So happy for your success with her Sparks.:cartwheel

Sparks

That was her last course. She'd jumped that fence 4 times already but for some reason peeked over it this time which made for a gorgeous pic.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I didn't get a chance to watch any of your rounds. I was in the show office working on getting the computers to work.

FrmGrl

Get some!
The BEST show I took the mobile unit to, I apparently took down their entire network. Seems my laptop's wireless button was on and all they could see was my computer!! They were not happy with me! But I had no idea, wasnt even on the stupid thing. Anyway Congrats Sparks!!!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
The BEST show I took the mobile unit to, I apparently took down their entire network. Seems my laptop's wireless button was on and all they could see was my computer!! They were not happy with me! But I had no idea, wasnt even on the stupid thing. Anyway Congrats Sparks!!!

This had nothing to do with the wireless network. They did tell me about that :whistle: but just not who did it. The comptuer problems are beyond what I can fix at this time. I am going to beg one of my network friends to come help them because I have no idea what is going on with it.

Sparks...sorry to hijack your thread.

Willow has come so far from last year. She is such a pretty mare.