Speaking of Arizona...

Seems to be a hot spot in the news tonight.

A small child allegedly took a doll from a store, cops go ballistic on the parents.

The nursing home that made the news for a patient getting impregnated by a staff worker, a patient was found with maggots on a surgical wound. The place was supposed to have been shut down according to news reports back in February.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A small child allegedly took a doll from a store, cops go ballistic on the parents.

This is a big story here with lots of civil unrest.

There's more to the story than what the criminal-loving media is reporting in the headlines. Down lower in the story you see:

Police, in a Facebook post on Saturday, also said there were other stolen items in the vehicle during the encounter besides the doll.

The officer had told Ames, who was driving the vehicle, to stop, but he didn't, police said.

Ames was given a traffic citation for driving on a suspended license.

In short, this isn't a nice family. They're a pack of shitbags who are now trying to hit the ghetto lottery, and the city will no doubt pay them. Crime pays! But the happy ending is that when you give ghetto shitbags a bunch of money, they blow through it fairly quickly and then OD on drugs.

herb749

There was another felon in the car that they stopped for to let flee.

There's always more to these stories but the sensational sells.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I mean, the cops do appear to be overreacting and in the wrong but I'd like to hear their side of it, because I know that how the news people are spinning it is bullshit. Fox and a couple others disclosed that this family is, um, well known to local police; the local TV news is presenting them as Ozzie and Harriet. The bubble-headed bleach blonde uses her sad voice and face when reporting on it.

I wasn't taking sides in that article at all, like was said, there is always more to the story. Just seemed a lot of AZ was popping up on the radar last night.