Speaking of Neighbors II

watercolor

yeah yeah
Oh and this makes it better too.. :doh:

"has no prior arrests or convictions, is a lifetime member of the Hollywood Volunteer Rescue Squad, the lawyer said, and Wilson also has been taking classes at the College of Southern Maryland to become a paramedic."

Because you know taking these classes makes a sex offender a better person. A real paramedic and member of the HVRS would not do such things.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
Oh and this makes it better too.. :doh:

"has no prior arrests or convictions, is a lifetime member of the Hollywood Volunteer Rescue Squad, the lawyer said, and Wilson also has been taking classes at the College of Southern Maryland to become a paramedic."

Because you know taking these classes makes a sex offender a better person. A real paramedic and member of the HVRS would not do such things.

Yeah really, what a pillar of society he is! Is that seriously his defense? That he molested his daughter (am I assuming correctly that the victim is his daughter?) because he had a few drinks? Both him and his lawyer are complete Jackasses!!! And if his wife knew or stands by him, she's a jackass too. Poor girl. :cussing:

sockgirl77

Yeah really, what a pillar of society he is! Is that seriously his defense? That he molested his daughter (am I assuming correctly that the victim is his daughter?) because he had a few drinks? Both him and his lawyer are complete Jackasses!!! And if his wife knew or stands by him, she's a jackass too. Poor girl. :cussing:

That would be Joe Capristo. Momma must be paying for that because he charges big money.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
That would be Joe Capristo. Momma must be paying for that because he charges big money.

If my son admitted to molesting my grandchild, I sure as hell wouldn't be paying for his legal defense! Guess she feels she birthed a monster and needs to try to clear the family name. Sorry Mommy, your son has already admitted to being a pedophile. Too late for damage control now.

sockgirl77

If my son admitted to molesting my grandchild, I sure as hell wouldn't be paying for his legal defense! Guess she feels she birthed a monster and needs to try to clear the family name. Sorry Mommy, your son has already admitted to being a pedophile. Too late for damage control now.

I am sure that her, along with various people that I've seen posting on FB, are blaming it on his accident and on the fact that he had a few drinks. :rolleyes:

watercolor

yeah yeah

Oh I am sure Momma is involved. I can almost bet my entire savings on that! Not to mention, he wouldn't have been able to post the 150k bail without momma's help, that's for damn sure. My husband along with others who know them said, as soon as this story broke, "watch, money will be thrown at the situation to make it quiet"...which makes her even more disgusting too.

Which poses another question- where is the daughter going to go? I have been thinking of this since it happened. Because clearly his wife is no good for the situation (seeing as she is not the one who reported it and I really really hoped she would have) of having custody of her on breaks and such (not the bio mother). The father is clearly not able. The bio-mother is no good and married to a sex offender, which leaves the grandmother who is the one throwing money to keep this quiet. Which proves she does not have the best interest at heart either. So will she be considered a ward of the state?

Last edited:

watercolor

yeah yeah
I am sure that her, along with various people that I've seen posting on FB, are blaming it on his accident and on the fact that he had a few drinks. :rolleyes:

The accident has been blamed all along. Which is so absurd because that holds no ground :rolleyes: But I am sure that card will be played. Also, that alcohol induced this, is crap (and I know you know this, just saying) because plenty of people have been beyond drunk and have not thought "Oh surprise, I am a pedophile and need to go do disgusting things to kids". :dork:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R

BS. It took 20 something years for the side effect of the accident rear its ugly head? And I guess we're to believe he's never drank before? There's always an excuse with some people, never truly their fault.

sockgirl77

BS. It took 20 something years for the side effect of the accident rear its ugly head? And I guess we're to believe he's never drank before? There's always an excuse with some people, never truly their fault.

Oh I know he has drank before and quite frequently. He used to frequent ABC.

sockgirl77

If no one has known he has drank before, then they clearly haven't lived in this county. He frequented DB's a lot too.

Just about everyone that doesn't know someone that knows him has posted on FB that "there must be different circumstances because he must have Downs or something".

MarieB

Oh I know he has drank before and quite frequently. He used to frequent ABC.

On a side note, I don't know how anyone sits in there. The stench is awful, like a dirty dish rag or sink. I can barely stand running in for a bottle of wine

MarieB

Just about everyone that doesn't know someone that knows him has posted on FB that "there must be different circumstances because he must have Downs or something".

That was the first thought I had when I saw his photo

He shouldn't have been drinking in the first place.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

Really.....what a ridiculous defense.

And is this just the first time he's been caught? He could've been abusing kids for years now without being busted. I doubt most disgusting perverts get busted their very first time acting on their demented thoughts. :frown:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Really.....what a ridiculous defense.

And is this just the first time he's been caught? He could've been abusing kids for years now without being busted. I doubt most disgusting perverts get busted their very first time acting on their demented thoughts. :frown:

Exactly.

ShannonM

What rescue squad would knowingly keep a pedophile as part of their team? Seriously, they'd be sued with the first kid that came across. Really makes me want to call 911 for help...NOT! He should never be in any position that would allow him anywhere near a child ever again.

And the people saying it's the alcohol, accident or other things bull sh*t. People seriously need to get educated.

sockgirl77

What rescue squad would knowingly keep a pedophile as part of their team? Seriously, they'd be sued with the first kid that came across. Really makes me want to call 911 for help...NOT! He should never be in any position that would allow him anywhere near a child ever again.

And the people saying it's the alcohol, accident or other things bull sh*t. People seriously need to get educated.

What makes you think they knew he was a pedophile?

ShannonM

What makes you think they knew he was a pedophile?

Please re-read my statement. I never said anyone had previous knowledge.

What I said was - what rescue squad would "knowingly" keep a pedophile as part of their team?

Number one it was a question.

Number two it meant now that everyone does know he is a pedophile.

Number three another poster had mentioned something about his lawyer stating he was taking further classes in that area.

So yeah...there it is. I don't believe any career that has the possibility of coming into close contact with children should be a career choice for any pedophile.

Last edited: