Speaking of showing support for other barns...

W

WhoCares

There are a few of us from FIF that are planning on going to the HPEC show on Sunday.

I also have been working on a horse show management software package for them to use at no cost to them. My computer crashed a week ago, and I have been working late nights getting it re-done in time for the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
WhoCares said:
There are a few of us from FIF that are planning on going to the HPEC show on Sunday.

I also have been working on a horse show management software package for them to use at no cost to them. My computer crashed a week ago, and I have been working late nights getting it re-done in time for the show.

:starcat: :thewave: :starcat:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
WhoCares said:

Yes....you have been a blessing to me!! Thanks. :huggy: I couldn't have done it without you. I have taken students to some FI shows too, but no one ever sends me any show bills so we haven't been in a while. You said you would send me one right? It would be great to support each other. Each show has something different to offer. Now that MSA and SMHA are over I have time to support our local peeps! :flowers: Thanks again. I truly appreciate all of your hard work! :yay:

showqueen74

IF anyone needs entry forms, and can't find them, you can PM me or WhoCares, and we can send you one. Thanks Sadie, see you Sunday

ponyhunter02

hopefully i can attend one or two of these since my show season is slowing down
sadie- what other hunter show dates are there at HPEC?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
ponyhunter02 said:
hopefully i can attend one or two of these since my show season is slowing down
sadie- what other hunter show dates are there at HPEC?
Sept 30th, Oct 28th, Nov.11th, and Dec. 9th. The jumps should look great this show because we have someone bringing in plants as a sponser. Giddy up? What is her name? I can't wait to see how the jumps will look. I wish I could show. :mad: I might be able to sneak into some of the jumper classes at the end of the show for fun, but we will see. :yay:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
Sept 30th, Oct 28th, Nov.11th, and Dec. 9th. The jumps should look great this show because we have someone bringing in plants as a sponser. Giddy up? What is her name? I can't wait to see how the jumps will look. I wish I could show. :mad: I might be able to sneak into some of the jumper classes at the end of the show for fun, but we will see. :yay:
Her name is Janet goof like my name...Her business is Heavens Gardens...located in Laplata..she is a whole sale plant dealer and a freind of mine..I spoke with her today and she should be bringing in over 5 grand in greens for your show...6ft spirals and lots of fall colors to go under the jumps.

Giddy up!

devinej said:
Wowser, its gonna be so beautiful!
it will i promise ya that..janet is the best..and when she did a show for me two yrs ago it was beautiful! All live follage, and for sale after the show if any one wants to buy. She is looking to do other shows in the county if anyones interested.